Smoking guns PVP Championship

Harsha..

Just to clarify, for the entirety of the "first stage", everyone gets duel protection and no duels can be initiated? - and that duels will only become possible during the second stage?

Nisa

Just to clarify, for the entirety of the "first stage", everyone gets duel protection and no duels can be initiated? - and that duels will only become possible during the second stage?

Duels are allowed in first stage.
First week is just special cause of the bonuses.

DeletedUser39085

Will XP bonus be add to duel xp too, or just basic xp ?

DeletedUser15368

I understand the financial incentive of running events like this, however please consider a non-premium winner category, with lower rewards, for next time. Players are the content in this game. More free players mean more content for the paying customers to interact with and makes for a more successful event for everyone.

You can't really do anything in this event without investing nuggets, and I'm painfully aware from regular servers how much some people will spend on an event, so ima skip it, in hope of a futute event with a level playing field to compete in. but I hope those taking part have fun :)

DeletedUser39138

Will we be able to buy things only in special cities, or will we be available in our city too?

Nisa

I understand the financial incentive of running events like this, however please consider a non-premium winner category, with lower rewards, for next time. Players are the content in this game. More free players mean more content for the paying customers to interact with and makes for a more successful event for everyone.

You can't really do anything in this event without investing nuggets, and I'm painfully aware from regular servers how much some people will spend on an event, so ima skip it, in hope of a futute event with a level playing field to compete in. but I hope those taking part have fun :)

Thanks for your input. It will be forwarded to those that organized this event.
Events are supposed to bring fun to players and get to meet new players and new experiences and they are reward itself. official rewards are just bonuses.

Have fun all.

Junkz

I have made the registration but when i click log in, it just refreshes the page. What is happening?

More people are experiencing the same thing

This event has become a race event. No open date, no announcment. First come = Joined.
Really mad rn. We had a team, a plan and lots of stuff to do, guess we're skipping on this one now.

Last edited:

Nisa

I have made the registration but when i click log in, it just refreshes the page. What is happening?

More people are experiencing the same thing

This event has become a race event. No open date, no announcment. First come = Joined.
Really mad rn. We had a team, a plan and lots of stuff to do, guess we're skipping on this one now.

Yes so sorry, some players have trouble logging in, you guys are not the only one and nothing is lost :) They are working on it.

DeletedUser

I realize that Inno is not obligated to do events like this. I also realize that the team is trying to offer this event as a fun thing to do. However, it is essentially a race contest. As such you have active players that somehow guessed the start time and are way ahead of the rest. Also now you have new registrants unable to log in and can't catch up to those that are in.

If you have a race contest, you should have a clean start and a server that is dependable to allow everyone a real chance at winning. At this point I can't see how this isn't an unfair start.

Junkz

you guys are not the only one and nothing is lost :)

Thats the main problem nisa, and yes, everything is lost for us who can't join. there are people above level 50 by now and we can't even join the server. if they are working on it, they should have closed it before hand to make it equal for everybody. what's the point of joining the event now, 2 hours into it?

Thing about town building. It takes 8 hours for us to build a town and start duelling. When they fix the server there are gonna be towns fully build already. :(

DeletedUser

Well best of luck to those that were able to magically guess the start time and be unaffected by this login issue. You certainly won't be getting any competition from me.

Junkz

I subscribe to hawkins.
It is fixed now tho, i was able to join. with a massive disadvantage

DeletedUser15368

Events are supposed to bring fun to players and get to meet new players and new experiences and they are reward itself
I appreciate where you're coming from, and maybe there's players who see it that way :D

official rewards are just bonuses.
A custom avatar graphic is a pretty damn nice prize though :)

Junkz

I subscribe to hawkins.
It is fixed now tho, i was able to join. with a massive disadvantage

Seems like we caught back the disadvantage, sorry for being mad about those 2 hours it took to fix the server :) It actually didn't do as bad as i thought it would