Not a bug Smithy's set Bonus not working

• Thread starter DeletedUser34194
  • Start date

DeletedUser34194

So I recently got all the pieces for the smithy set and put the 20% product drop increase to the test.

I checked the job "Well drilling" in my best gear and it gave me a 1 hour drop rate of 260%.

I then checked the same job and location in the Smithy set and it gave me a 1 hour drop rate of 312%. So far so good.

I cued the job in Smithy set for 1 hour and then changed my gear to a luck set as I usually do.

When the job completed I got 2 jugs and not 3.

So far I only have this one example as I have just gotten the set and this was my first attempt to use the bonus.

asdf124

Use best gear than have smith set used, don't change to luck gear. If you do, you'll lose 1 product.

Edit: this includes exp sets, money sets and luck sets as the one stated above.

If you want more cash, simply use best gear to queue job than use best money boost gear+buff(money boost of 25% from loot chest for 8 hours)

Etc

Last edited:

DeletedUser34194

So products drop % is calculated at the end of the job like luck? and not at the cue time like LP? I always thought it was.

If that is the case, my mistake and it's obviously not a bug. Please move the thread to a more appropriate area.

DeletedUser34194

So my next question is this then.

In my best gear for "Collect lotus flowers" I have a drop rate of 82% for 1 hour.

In Smithy set the drop rate is 66% for 1 hour.

So if I cue the job in my best gear and switch to smithy set I would then get the lower rate of 66%.

Meaning the 20% bonus on drops from the set is only good for jobs where the LP of the Smithy set itself gives you 5 gold pickaxes compared to other gear that would also give 5 gold pickaxes on the same job.

asdf124

No the bonus is added at the end of the job, if you had it at 82%, you would get 82%*1.2=about 100%

Same thing with every other bonus.

If you had 200$ by your best gear, you'd get 300 if you had 50% bonus.

Slygoxx

Only the labor points are determined when you start the job, clothing bonuses are used to determine your rewards when the job finishes.

DeletedUser34194

alright. I may be thick here but this just isn't figuring.
So I just finished another well drilling on a different word where I cued the job at a 50% drop rate for 1 hour.

I then changed into my best gear which had a 230% drop rate for 1 hour.

When the job finished I got 1 jug.

Now if the drop percent is figured at the end I should have gotten at least 2 jugs.
If it is figured at the cue then I should have gotten 3 the first time when I cued in Smithy set at 312% and then changed to luck at 260%.

What am I missing

Wait a minute. I think I understand.

So when I cued the job in Smithy set the 312% was showing me the bonus added in but since I took the set off I took the bonus off as well and was actually at 260% again.

So the cue shows you the bonus but it only will apply if you keep the set(the bonus giver) on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Slygoxx

It does indeed work like you describe. Your best working set is likely only labor points, if you change into that after you queue the job it won't have any effect.