Submitted Sleepyhead

Shall the below idea; completing the SleepyHead set, be sent to the developers?

• YES, but name it a Dummy

Votes: 24 32.0%
  • YES, but name it a Pacifier

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • YES, but I like the mask better

Votes: 26 34.7%
  • NO, now could I get some rest.

Votes: 6 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

and after fort battles we should have Pillow Fights in the barracks

DeletedUser

oooh that'll sound pretty fun! Why not the winner get a medal? Lmao, we're going pretty off-topic, don'tcya think? And my vote is for sleep mask, every sleepy-head needs one, that's why it's a SLEEPY HEAD!...I think

DeletedUser

I don't think pillow fights are on topic, why don'tcya make a topic on ideas regarding that?

DeletedUser

Can we have the mask for ladies and the pacifier for men?
I always see ladies wearing the mask in movies, and men would make funny innuendo with pacifier.

DeletedUser

that means 2 different items :-O that sounds pretty, but the items are kinda rare ya know, too much time to get them, and you'll probably get the other gender's item without some restrictions

Deleted User - 1278415

Alright poll is now closed. Looks like we have a 91% passing rate.

Looks like to rough guess estimate about 66% want the pacifer/dummy and then 33% want the mask... which is after you remove the no votes

So now I'll close the idea, mark it as passed and present the idea to the developers to decide on if they want to call it a pacifier/dummy is up to them.

I will add it to the ideas passed in the Ideas and Brainfarts so it will not be discussed further.

I will also see if we can get a comment from a developer on the idea on weather it could be made into an additional piece of the sleepyhead set.

Thanks.

Deleted User - 1278415

Feedback from the Developers - This idea was actually liked for being well thought out and visual aids were a plus and is being seriously considered for a future update.

Congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.