Skills for class adventurer ??

DeletedUser

Pls help me about skills for adventurer.I don't know i must raise strength,mobility,dexterity,charisma ??? Pls help me

immma1t520nn0nyxzyzy.jpg

DeletedUser

I would almost have thought that adventurers are all about quests. Do the skills that will see you through the quests - and plan a head with Talamare's handy link

DeletedUser

Uhm some skills i think i will raise :
+Fine motor skills
+Stamina
+Animal Instinct
+Horsback Riding
+Toughness
+Trading
+Swimming
+Vigor
+Tactics
Right ?????

DeletedUser

Advent... Are rounded chars..... you need to balance your char to grow along with the jobs..

unlike a dueler or a builder Adventurers choose the best combination of skill so that they can complete the most jobs the earliest.. and dont forget there is quite a few drops that will almost surely get that will raise some of your stats so you can avoid using your points in those skills until later..

What I told you prolly isn't going to help you much because I think you want a put this point there type of guide .. but there isn't one for this game and especially not that class of char where you can build a charisima ***** or a almost dueler build .. basically just log into the weststats and work your points towards the most possiable jobs the quickest

DeletedUser

You have quite a while before you will reach level 10 anyways, and youre going to want to be doing quests to get the experience to get there. Thos quests will require that you work jobs. And those jobs will require skills. Choose those ones.
Throw the attribute points down when you can see a couple of jobs coming up that they will benefit and save the skill points till you need them for specific tasks.

DeletedUser

Watch carefully what you get to wear as drops. Advance you skills where you need them for jobs. I am kind of an old man so it takes me awhile to change what I am wearing and see what I want to add as skills.

DeletedUser

man i am lvl 10 and i can't pick the adventurer class... plss tell me why or what si wrong... i want to pick adventurer class... and i can pick other class but not adventurer why???.... plss tell what i got to do for picking this class?

DeletedUser

man i am lvl 10 and i can't pick the adventurer class... plss tell me why or what si wrong... i want to pick adventurer class... and i can pick other class but not adventurer why???.... plss tell what i got to do for picking this class?

I already answered your question in this topic ---> SLEEPING!