Resolved skill shooting

DeletedUser

how this skill works
i have firearm weapon Belle Starr's Deringer (average damage 84) and 146 shooting points but my highest hit at the arm which gives you +0% damage in a duel is aways around 140 damage and i was just wandering why is it so low. If someone tell me how exactly this skill works would be very grateful :)

DeletedUser15641

Shooting increases damage but not too much nor too little.

I think you are doing a nice damage, level up with bigger dueling weapon and you can do better, some range dueling weapons are maxi damage which means it hits high sometimes, it hits low on others.

DeletedUser

Shooting increases damage but not too much nor too little.

I think you are doing a nice damage, level up with bigger dueling weapon and you can do better, some range dueling weapons are maxi damage which means it hits high sometimes, it hits low on others.

Thanks for the post but it doesnt help me at all :( I was asking how the skill shooting increase your damage. Gives a percentage of your weapon damage or how?

DeletedUser

You have the answer in your own post. If the average damage done by the gun used is 84 and your average damage is 140, then I'd draw this conclusion: shooting increases the damage done by your weapon. If you hover your mouse over the skill shooting the pop-up text says: It increases the damage you inflict with a firearm in a duel.
Exactly how it works, as in formula, you will not find anywhere. It is a game secret one can only guess.

DeletedUser15641

Or you can try to figure out by yourself if you think your a good mathematician.

As duduie stated,it simply increases by shooting but for max weapons, they have a few luck into it.