Skill Ranking

DeletedUser34194

Sorry for starting a new thread for a curiosity question but I couldn't find an answer anywhere.

What I would like to know is when and how often does skill ranking get calculated?

I know rank itself is determined by total points in each skill including gear bonus not just baseline. Just not sure when that number is taken. Hourly? End of game day? Stroke of midnight?

Thanks!

DeletedUser37520

I would guess something like once every 30 minutes or so.

DeletedUser36192

It's certainly updated within every few hours, but the exact time the server would recalculate all those i'm unsure of.

DeletedUser26820

It's recalculated when the dude at the keyboard finishes his Heineken, after playing a round of ping pong, gets back to work and hits "Enter".

But I've seen it change every 30 minutes or so after a gear change. But the updates in stats have been random. The ping pong match lasted later than expected.

DeletedUser34194

Just in case anyone other than me was wondering :D I think I have this nailed down now.

After a little experimenting I have found that the skill ranking updates according to whatever you are wearing between :32 minutes after each hour and 00:32:10 seconds.

I tried donning an outfit at 5 seconds before :32 and then changing back 2 seconds after :32 and the skills did not update which leaves me to believe that the update either does not take place at exactly :32 or more time is needed to process it.

The closest I have been able to observe was donning an outfit at :31:58 and notice the change to skills at :32:09

Last edited by a moderator: