Skill point interface

DeletedUser35143

Simple suggestion so Ill try to keep it short.

I like to suggest a way to distribute a larger amount than 1 to skills/attributes.
(I suggest to also implement this for easy decreasing, using the shaman)

Currently you have to click once to add one point to that skill/attribute, not a big deal when you just leveled up and only have 1AP and 3 SP to spend.

Currently using the shaman you have to click once for each point you want it to decrease... you get my drift, right?

So I think there should be a box at the bottom of the screen where you can fill in a number and when you filled in a number lets say 10 for example, you click on a skill and then it adds 10.
=If you dont have enough points available it will put your remainder in that skill/attribute
=standard its on 1 when opening the skill window
=same for shaman decreasing

DeletedUser34315

I'm all for the idea, but for a temporary workaround.. if you have a laptop, and a mouse, clicking the thing as fast as possible with both will engage some sort of auto click that will use ALL the points.

DeletedUser22685

Simple suggestion so Ill try to keep it short.

I like to suggest a way to distribute a larger amount than 1 to skills/attributes.
(I suggest to also implement this for easy decreasing, using the shaman)

Currently you have to click once to add one point to that skill/attribute, not a big deal when you just leveled up and only have 1AP and 3 SP to spend.

Currently using the shaman you have to click once for each point you want it to decrease... you get my drift, right?

So I think there should be a box at the bottom of the screen where you can fill in a number and when you filled in a number lets say 10 for example, you click on a skill and then it adds 10.
=If you dont have enough points available it will put your remainder in that skill/attribute
=standard its on 1 when opening the skill window
=same for shaman decreasing

TW-DB's Clothcalc script enables a feature that allows you to simply click once and hold in your mouse button and the points will continue to be added/removed. It would be nice to have something equally as useful included in the actual game.

DeletedUser35143

TW-DB's Clothcalc script enables a feature that allows you to simply click once and hold in your mouse button and the points will continue to be added/removed. It would be nice to have something equally as useful included in the actual game.

Ah ok, so there is a workaround. Thank you for adding that.

DeletedUser36559

I use my laptop touchpad and holding/scrolling doesn't work so I am all for this idea.