Silver Pill

DeletedUser

Alright so im pretty new to image editing and sig making and all that stuff but my friend really wants a new one for his new username. It is going to be called "Silver Pill"

So I offered to make him one.. Little did I know it would be this hard.

Ive been working on this picture

Silverpill.png

And I would like to add a hand holding a silver pill into the picture.

So I made this...

Hand.png

I was wondering if someone could help me out. I dont mind if someone takes the project off my hands completely or just gives me a few words of advice.

* I think it would be really cool if the hand was the main attraction here and the rest of the picture focussed around it.

DeletedUser13020

The silhouette pill pic seems too simple to be used as the focal imo. I can give it a shot if you want. I know I told you before that I dont have as much time as I use to for this stuff but to hell with that. This stuff is fun, so I'll make some time. Though it may be a few days or more before I can finish it. So its Silver Pill eh, ok cool. I will use the dimensions of the first pic to make the sig. but I will use other pics because like I said that pic there is kinda no bueno.

DeletedUser

Heh heh

Well lets see how it turns out! As you can tell I dont got much skills :nowink:

Maybe you can teach me sometime :laugh:

DeletedUser8627

What's your friend's username he wants on the sig or does he just want 'Silver Pill'?

DeletedUser

Thats pretty good for what you had to work with :), I dont think hes on the forums, but Ill tell him to come get it for sure.

I wonder what happened to -TP-

DeletedUser13020

Oh damn! I honestly forgot...sorry. I started it, but didn't finish it. I am working on it now though. I should get it done soon enough.

Edit: I guess I am done. Sorry it took so long lol.

pill.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My friend says he likes twisters more, but hes gonna use em both because they are both pretty cool.