Silver Lake City recruiting

DeletedUser

ma barker
Silver Lake City Co-founder

We have one of the busiest towns in the area and are currently looking to increase our membership.
We are looking for good hardworking citizens who can help keep S L C a great place to settle.
We have built our residencies up to the max so we can accommodate quite a few more citizens, particularly looking for duelers and soldiers.
If anyone has the need to get out and fight please consider our town as your home.

contact any of the following in-game
Letch
ma barker
Argailwall
or Bartonio
for an invitation.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if your looking for a town then silver lake city may be for you

we are a good friendly group looking for active members. we are looking for duelers, adventurers and soldiers that are happy to provide money towards the city. we have many builders that will provide decent buildings for you to better yourself. we have a active forum where you can have fun and give and recieve advice if you are interested contact me

Bartonio:)

DeletedUser

hi guys we are still looking for new members any rank welcome preferbly a dueler, soldier or adventurer or the intentions to be one of these

DeletedUser

hi peeps we are still looking for new recruits of all lvls, if anyone is interested please message me in game

DeletedUser

hey we are looking for new recruits of all levels and all trades anybody interested message me or ma barker in game

DeletedUser

hey all we have had a few people join recently we are still looking for more members but we are now only looking for duelers, adventurers and soldiers of any level if interested message me in game

DeletedUser

hey we are still recruiting give us a shout in game if interested