Signature Please

DeletedUser

Hello,I am from Turkey and i play in briscoe country.İ don't speak english very well:(İ like your servers but in forum i dont have signature.İ didnt crate signatüre but you are create signatüre:laugh: Please create signature ?:hmf::):)

Primary text:bünyamin59
Secondry text:?ForeverNight?
and 500 x 100 Pixel ve 97,7 KB
background:Turkey flag and GhostFace[hero 108]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is it only me that find it weird that someone just registered...posting the exact same message like the other turkish sig thread and asks for a sig and hasn't even replied to SmokyBill who made a very good sig?:hmf:

DeletedUser

Signatures arnt that hard bro im sure you can make your own i got a modwar2 pic and awsomed it up i think you can do that too man.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry I had to quote a very good topic of someone else I do not have to English.

DeletedUser

If no one steps up to this, then I will give it a crack. But I am busy for the next day or so you might have to be patient or if someone else wants to do it then thats ok by me.

DeletedUser

Hello,I am from Turkey and i play in briscoe country.İ don't speak english very well:(İ like your servers but in forum i dont have signature.İ didnt crate signatüre but you are create signatüre:laugh: Please create signature ?:hmf::):)

Primary text:bünyamin59
Secondry text:?ForeverNight?
and 500 x 100 Pixel ve 97,7 KB
background:Turkey flag and GhostFace[hero 108]

I am not sure what you mean GhostFace(hero 108) its not something I am familiar with. If you could maybe like to a pic or something then maybe I can help you.

DeletedUser

GhostFace is a rabbit.Hero 108 is a cartoon.

İts ghostface:

Attachments

• Adsız1.jpg
    Adsız1.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 3

DeletedUser

forevernight.jpg

Here is something I threw together.