Passed Signature for workers

Would you like to see this idea added to the game?

• Yes

Votes: 37 80.4%
  • No

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Duellers attack workers anyways, even if they don't know their stats since ninja workers are very rare. Its not like not putting that signature will prevent any duels. Additionally, its the builder's choice if he wants to show his skills/stats/hours/whatever, there's no compulsion, so if the player is ready to face the duellers against it, he should be allowed to do so.

Deleted User - 819397

Ok, I see your point, but I'm a dueler on world 8, and if a worker seems well prepared for a duel, I usually respect them, since I duel people about 10 dueling levels above me. The full blown show working skill points thing would end that.

DeletedUser

Hey, the idea made it to development discussions so thats a good sign.
But I don't think it would be the best idea because even if you could turn it off, when its on people could still see your stats.

DeletedUser

Yes, and that is exactly the idea behind the people that choose to use this signature. We're missing the part that those that want this signature WANT everyone to see their stats, that is not a problem, that is a facility they'd like to have.

Deleted User - 819397

You know, I never thought of that. If you wanted it to be obvious that you're a pure worker, then be my guest.;)

Deleted User - 819397

Not really, anyone can use it, and you can put whatever you want on it, as long as it's within the rules.

Diggo11

This idea shall soon have a poll attached. Voting shall continue for three weeks, after which the idea shall be locked and submitted if successful.

Diggo11

This idea has received a majority vote. Once we have a few ideas banked up we'll send them all to the devs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.