Passed Signature for workers

Would you like to see this idea added to the game?

• Yes

Votes: 37 80.4%
  • No

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser11353

Yeah, it would be much better than to show all those lost duels, at least builders will have something to brag about in their sigs

DeletedUser

totally agree with cro, worker dont need to show up the losing chain

Diggo11

And it would be rather easy to do I'd imagine. A simple matter of copying the code from the existing duelling sig and editing it as required.

DeletedUser

i like it, plus if your in the top of the con list people could easily see it anyway.

DeletedUser

man i was so hoping to read how you wanted the ability to sign buildings you had built.... western graffiti... sigh, good read though.

DeletedUser

I don't mind the construction stats. Reason being is how many brag about it anyway? Ever read someone's profile and it says "Pure Builder" Obviously all their SP are in construction. I also do like building levels built, total construction points, hours spent on construction... more bragging rights =-P

It's like the trappers bragging about Pure trapper rank 4, or pure horseback rider rank 6.

Diggo11

Yay thanks Gem!

There better not be any duellers vote against this simply because they will not use it...

DeletedUser

Well its not needed but we all know how badly some workers compare themselves in the constuction yard. Hell i sometimes walk around with the wrench and toolbox equipped just so i look the part. Waits for the overalls boots and hardhat are implemented :D

If its easy and quick to do id like it to be implemented for my builders as im sure some of the players currently applying to join towns are lieing about there construction stats and well its easier for the workers to brag in the constuction yard .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We workers could use a different signature, one that shows eg construction points, sum of the 5 skills (in the construction screen), the time spent constructing (in town hall -> residents), and the ranking position by construction points. It would be way cooler than showing the number of duels we lost...

I don't like it because many people don't want to publish their construction skills, if you want to publish your skills to advertise, use player signature text or player profile in game.

DeletedUser

Then don't use the Worker signature if you don't want anyone to know your construction skills. As it is now, there is no reason for a worker to use The West signatures at all. And if they want to use The West sigs to advertise for their town they can still use the ones that show duels instead of construction points.

DeletedUser

Then don't use the Worker signature if you don't want anyone to know your construction skills. As it is now, there is no reason for a worker to use The West signatures at all. And if they want to use The West sigs to advertise for their town they can still use the ones that show duels instead of construction points.

It's not that simple, if it automatically generates signature, I'm not gonna explain why. Besides when I'm worker and maybe don't have construction skill at all. Still I don't see a good point for this feature.

DeletedUser

It doesn't automatically generate the signature. You would get to choose from either a sig displaying construction stats or dueling stats...or not use The West sigs at all. The only difference is giving the builders a choice to display their stats if they want to. Just because you won't use it doesn't mean others won't. Nobody will be forced to use it, just as they aren't forced to use the current signatures available.

DeletedUser

I think its a great idea. Especially as a builder, I don't use a sig partially because dueling stats stink. If there was an option to use a "builder" sig, I would be much more likely to use it. Do duelers generally think that bragging about anything except combat ability is pointless? From my experiences, yes. That does not mean that only duelers (and soldiers) should have a sig advertising their accomplishments.

I like the example diggo11 put up, with the construction rank, points added, and hours built. That example doesn't give away anything specific like the actual SP or anything, but it does show a worker that's not sitting on their hineys doing nothing for their town.

The suggestion takes nothing from the duelers or anyone else that wants to show off duels won and lost, but it gives others something else to show if they choose.

DeletedUser

OK, I'm not going to argue with you, I might like this idea after all, anyway here is example how it might look. And one more thing, there are also soldier or whatever builders so it is Builder signature not Worker Class.

jwcnsign.png

These are not my real skills, it is just an example.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The ones Diggo made a mockup of are the ones we are using. You put construction skill which does give away how many points you have in a skill. Nothing on a dueler sig does, but it does give dueling level. There is no 'constructor level' so we went with rank.

DeletedUser

The ones Diggo made a mockup of are the ones we are using. You put construction skill which does give away how many points you have in a skill. Nothing on a dueler sig does, but it does give dueling level. There is no 'constructor level' so we went with rank.

Then this, OK don't want to post too much replies for that.

jwcnsign.png

DeletedUser618

I like the idea to acknowledge construction efforts, but i will miss my 1 win in the duel stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.