Passed Signature for workers

Would you like to see this idea added to the game?

• Yes

Votes: 37 80.4%
  • No

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I've searched and found nothing about it, so here's my idea:

We workers could use a different signature, one that shows eg construction points added to their town(s), the time spent constructing (in town hall -> residents), and the ranking position by construction points. It would be way cooler than showing the number of duels we lost...

workerssignature.png

(Mod's Note: Edited to show later changes from thread.)

And the background of the signature could be say granite blocks, tool boxes or anything related to construction

what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You wouldn't want to give the sum of your skills away. Never let anyone know how many points you have in certain skills.

DeletedUser

it is a good idea only when u could chose between normal sign and that sign

DeletedUser

I kind of like the idea. It would help let me know who is a good worker to have in my town. But yeah, you would have to be able to turn it off. I suppose you could always just post your skills on the west stats though.

DeletedUser

Of course you could choose which type of signature you want to use
that was my idea

DeletedUser

still this will not be implemented because it will HELP worker hitters

Diggo11

I think that's a great idea. I'm mainly an adventurer so as you said I couldn't care less over my duelling stats, so an alternative would be good. Although not necessarily all the stats you suggested.

@ Bk - welcome back; your spam has ticked me off already :p It only depends on which stats you include as whether workers will get hit more or not, and either way no-one is forcing you to show your sig.

DeletedUser

I like the idea, too.
And as for revealing who the "ninja" workers are, a quick trip over to rankings will do that.

DeletedUser

Workers should have a sig that will show off stats relevant to them. I just wouldn't include a summation of skills on it.

DeletedUser1105

I definately agree that there should be more variety in the signatures. You should be able to tick a box and choose which stats to show.

Diggo11

Workers should have a sig that will show off stats relevant to them. I just wouldn't include a summation of skills on it.
Exactly, the idea is good just not the example.

So then what stats would be included? Construction rank would probably be one...

DeletedUser

Construction rank
Hours built
How many construction points you've added to buildings while constructing in total

DeletedUser

How many construction points you've added to buildings while constructing in total
I agree, but I also think there should be an in-game ranking for this too.
Duelers get a ranking based on total experience earned in duels, why shouldn't builders get a ranking based on total construction points built?

Diggo11

Probably because no-one really cares :p Workers compare their construction SP instead at the moment.

DeletedUser

Probably because no-one really cares :p Workers compare their construction SP instead at the moment.
Construction SP is a good measure of a builders ability, but construction points built would be a better measure of their contribution, and respeccing would not cause you to lose ranks (not until others overtook you at any rate).
Dueling ranking does not accurately reflect dueling ability either, it generally reflects which of the best duelers are most active.

DeletedUser

Yep, like that Diggo. Or maybe Build Points instead of Points Added. But I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.