Show unlocked items by level

DeletedUser

Idea title: The proposal of this idea is to enhance the game play for every player, to know what item is unlocked when level up.
Details of idea: This idea is similar to the system who shows what job I have unlocked in my new level, but in this idea the proposal is to show too, the unlocked items.
Reasons for submitting: I'm submitting this idea because now with the great add-on of new items for higher level players, and the level cap raise with more high level items, would be great to see what is coming for my actual new level.

DeletedUser34315

I like this idea. I think it should show what you get when you type [item=1234], IE a picture with hovertext describing the item's stats.

DeletedUser35737

This can be good but will never be implement, u have this on jobs because u only have 1 per lvl maybe 2 but not much, with itens u can have 10/20 in just one lvl if u inclued set itens only at lvl 50 u will have tons of imagens if not even at lvl 80 u will have at least 9 images

DeletedUser24683

I think its unnecessary likewise. Maybe could be created a list containing these information (I dont think so anyway), but show up on the screen like unlocked jobs is a bad idea, imo. Sorry...

DeletedUser31185

Not a bad idea but I think there would be a lot of stuff to unlock after every level and it just might get annoying like the job pop-up is atm...

DeletedUser

Hard to implement... at some levels you would get over 50 items. For a single window it would be too much.

Easier checking the towns shops and the merchant. 98% of the items just have a use for something single and that cannot be showed. So you would need to go around the shops and checking the numbers before you buy something. So there is no use to get that information cracking the screen... for nothing.

DeletedUser

it will be fine if you receive a report or telegram from system giving you the list of items by their bb-codes. It's wont be hard to implement and people who do not like to use the list can simply delete the report/tele.

Ripwise

You can unlock stuff at any lvl sure but depending on the build you have all those unlocked stuff wont have any meaning. Some stuff for lvl 40 can be usefull at lvl 120 ofcourse depending on the build.