Script .] Show ALL Jobs Mod [.

DeletedUser

[box=black]Script Details
Available From: Userscript.org
Script Version: Unspecified
Works on Version: Unknown[/box]

Show ALL Jobs
(Even the ones you shouldn't be able to see)
Presented by: x.Peter.x of the WTVL Alliance

alljobsmod.png

System Requirements:
FireFox 3.6.3

GreaseMonkey 0.8.20100211.5

How to Install:
- Install FireFox by clicking the link above
- Install GreaseMonkey by clicking the link above
- Install The Script

Enjoy!

Please note that this is the first release, and while
it is working perfectly fine on my test system, there
may still be bugs. If you find any visual errors or
anything else that may be a problem, please don't
hesitate to post in the Discussion at UserScripts

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Change Log

4/20/2010 - Added timeouts to fix slower loading PC's not being able to work properly

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmm, it showed an insane number of lp to a bunch of jobs and then was fine, but now It wont show all of the jobs.

DeletedUser

Hmm, it showed an insane number of lp to a bunch of jobs and then was fine, but now It wont show all of the jobs.

Refresh.

If you change your skills you have to refresh to re-load the hack. This script works by tricking the job loading script into thinking you have an insane amount of skills... if you change your skills it reloads the map.

Eventually I will work out a way to lock the map into place.

Also, when you click on a job it shows the actual LP.

DeletedUser

I hope we see more from you. This particular script doesn't interest me, but I'm impressed with how simple you were able to make it. Our script devs seem to have a very brief shelf life, probably because every update seems to break every script and they burn out by keeping the scripts updated.

DeletedUser

I'll be around for as long as The-West keeps me and my fiance interested ;)

I tend to stick to a game for a while until I lose interest... but with my current online gaming track record, The-West seems to be the leader of the pack for the past 2 years atleast... so hopefully I'll be around for a while.

Elmyr, if you (or anyone else) have any suggestions for scripts you would like to see FEEL FREE to message me and I'd be glad to start working on it. I am a freelance software engineer with a Bachelors in Computer Science, so no task is too challenging... just a matter of if I can keep interested long enough.

DeletedUser

This should help me alot in the future if I ever plan to make another dueling character in a world. Using this I can locate the locations of the popular cash jobs like silver mining, clearing the forest, and charlatan. Then I can see who is at that spot and go out to relive them of their hard earned cash.

I really wish that I would of used this back in the old days when I had to guess the location of the county silver mine. I would highly recomend using this if you are a dueler who needs cash, those silver miners carry loads of money ;)

DeletedUser

. . .

Does this Script give you the possibility to choose from the list Jobs you can´t do???? :unsure:

I thought it would be great to hunt peopke who is doing high paid jobs, but I can´t look for them... :laugh:

DeletedUser

Just look around... they are everywhere :p

My fiance does the same thing... uses the mini-map to locate her jobs EVERY TIME even when she has been doing the same job 5 minutes from town for 2 months... I don't see why people just don't remember where they are on the map and scroll to them using the mouse.

Then again, I have a 27 inch monitor with a resolution so high that I don't even know what it is... so with my fullscreen mod installed, i have like 25 inches of visible map :p

DeletedUser

Nice, hopefully I can make scripts like this in.... approximately.... 59 years when I'm 70!

DeletedUser

Refresh.

If you change your skills you have to refresh to re-load the hack. This script works by tricking the job loading script into thinking you have an insane amount of skills... if you change your skills it reloads the map.

Eventually I will work out a way to lock the map into place.

Also, when you click on a job it shows the actual LP.

Mmm I did refresh a couple times, nothing.

DeletedUser

Mmm I did refresh a couple times, nothing.

What browser are you using? There shouldn't be cross-platform issues with this script as the only things it modifies are game variables... but if you can provide me with some information about your system, and maybe even some screenshots, that will GREATLY help me in determining a fix for you.

Thanks!

DeletedUser

show all jobs not working for me either....F.F updated to newest version and also G.m tries several times but still nothing

DeletedUser

Ok... a few people have reported having trouble with this mod. I'm almost positive the problem is caused by having a slower internet connection AND / OR a slower computer.

To bypass this issue, I've updated the script to add a few timeouts, which will cause the script to load slower and hopefully give the slower executing systems a chance to catch up.

I'm running a computer that is amazingly fast, trust me. I've tested the load times for fast computers, and this update causes NO SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCES for those people that had no trouble with it to begin with... but hopefully will fix those of us who don't have the benefit of loading webpages in 1/100th of a second :p

Some feedback from the people that had issues before would be GREATLY appreciated, as there is no way I can test this for sure (I don't have a slow computer / network)...

Thanks!

DeletedUser

Yes, its working perfect now. ;) Thanks Peter

SO GLAD to hear this... Definitely makes me feel better knowing I've made it compatible for slower loading PC's. It's hard - from a development standpoint - when you don't have the ability to test your work in different environments. I knew it had something to do with execution time... and I'll be sure to keep this in the back of my mind for any future scripts I make that work like this does.

More feedback please! The more feedback I get, the more compatible my scripts become!