Shopping Passes

DeletedUser

But that is what happens already. Nobody pays foreign prices. They simply join a town, shop, then leave.

There wouldn't be an increase either. Visiting shoppers already donate to the Treasury between $60-$240 for their temporary invitations.

:blink:

i was contradicting miller time

DeletedUser

Sorry oishly poishky. I thought that was an odd post from you. Just slap me. :)

DeletedUser

Totally contradicitng my earlier posts ... there is some merit to the dea of outsiders paying more. Sure, the town doesn't get funds from purchases, but there's an added incentive to join towns.

DeletedUser

Lol.

And theres always that added percentage to join the best towns..

But theres still going to be that one little minority wont there :laugh:

DeletedUser

but isent the sounds of a shoping pass a litle unwesty?
maybe like a grant or something but i doubt they had passes like tht back then

DeletedUser

but isent the sounds of a shoping pass a litle unwesty?
maybe like a grant or something but i doubt they had passes like tht back then

There's really no name for it that would be "westy", but towns in the real west didn't charge four times as much and limit what non-residents could buy either.

DeletedUser

I doubt they had percise weapons back their either or little circles on a digital map indicating where work is. Or levels where you get to level 10 and turn from a dude in a green shirt into an indian with no shirt :blink:--->:indian:

Theres alot of ideas that although werent back in there, were incorporated into the game anyways. I think sometimes you have to think outside of the game a second and think what would be best.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well im just glad elmyr dident say its racist not to have chinese in shoping pass lol.

anyways maybe you could change instead of sounding so modern like a shoping grant or contistution of trade or something that sounds like they would use back then like a barter certificate or idk brainstorm some more ideas?

DeletedUser

well im just glad elmyr dident say its racist not to have chinese in shoping pass lol.

anyways maybe you could change instead of sounding so modern like a shoping grant or contistution of trade or something that sounds like they would use back then like a barter certificate or idk brainstorm some more ideas?

Or we could call it exactly what it is. A shopping pass.

DeletedUser

Nah, that comes later -- probably around 2011. :sad:

On a related note, I went by my first RL job site today. It's no longer a Wendy's. It's now a "Muchas Gracias" Mexican food joint. :mad: why couldn't we have been invaded by Italians, or even Chinese? At least I like their food. :dry:

Oh well. Back to the topic... shopping passes in the West, in case you forgot by now. :D

DeletedUser

Well I asked Gem in PM if this could go to a vote like last week. Either Gem is busy or hates this idea.