Shooting in the saloon (Secret Love) - Shoot El Capitano

I've beaten him with firearm equipped but that doesn't seem to fulfil the requirements. Can someone tell me if I have to kol him (with a firearm or not?) to qualify? Thanks

Thanks to all 3 y'all! Now I know ahead of time. This is exactly why I read The Forums and follow threads! So great big thanks to all of you for doing the hard work! Now I can follow your examples ... :-))

Annie-Bell

EASTER TIME QUESTS (so not starting new thread)

Will give this a go, am looking for response to inquiry prior to end of easter, directed at someone in inno from around 2020

23:24] Small Fry:okay my question is this .... there was an old old quest called easter showdown collection set .. the one with sheep, hare and chickie ... see they selling those costumes in shop now for limited time .. but you need item "grass" "chick seeds" and "hare lettuce" to actually close quest.. quest date 2020 part items in shop but not all .. anyone here 2020 that could help pls msg!! And happy easter

The questline i just used some extra bonds for in hope of finishing an old quest was this... the https://wiki.the-west.net/wiki/Easter_Showdown_Collection_Set_Quests , however inno is putting stuff on sale in shop for bonds for part of but not all so not able to complete (should state in the store that its only partial sale for easter sets, hare, sheep, chickie)

https://prnt.sc/Di5i1UZ8nVdR (awww dont i look cute??) ... but want the prize for spending bonds pls ...

Very important! (lol) pls let me and others spending bonds in partial shop that thought could get the chickie, hare and sheep prize be able to buy all required items ..... pls advise if the lettuce, grass and chick seeds will be made available during easter sale, and/or put in notation in shop that is not complete so people dont be wasting bonds.

Want chickie!
Want Sheep!
Want Hare!

If any inno aware of this 2020 questline and prize pls advise! thx.

Annie-Bell

ty, but that is same questline i did have/posted thought the special chick seeds, hare lettuce etc was bought back in 2020 egg opening or somthing.

Yes still looking to find out if from job drop which job, and/or if will be made available for those 3 items in second column. ty in advance

Harriet Oleson

In the link WesternCalin gave, the job locations can be seen by hovering the mouse cursor over the weapons' images.

Also, seems like the job locations are directly written into the text of the quests in game.

Annie-Bell

ah ty western and harriet, appreciate it. Didnt see that in other questl link .. yay! off to find hare, chickie and sheep!

WesternCalin

Honestly it's too much to ask people to read the ingame quest text, you can figure out around 90% of the quests just by reading that, not like the old quests where it was a bit harder to find the exact thing you are looking for, but alas that's the world we live in now.

Annie-Bell

for sure, i think it was bugging out on me, and think this first time asked here in inno land as it simply didnt show up as quest when put on costume for sheep, it worked fine for chickie and hare tho. Found them all now ty. But yeah normally find out answer on own, and havent done that one for years and manuever around one part that was bit different.

for me, if tried to do sheep first, quest didnt appear, but once did chickie and hare, sheep showed up .. likely just buggy on sheep. ty for link to non-en link that helped!