Sheriff or Town Marshal Icon

Hot Moose Knuckle

Can the game have an icon (like a sheriffs badge) in the town member’s area to promote only one person to a town marshal or sheriff? This position doesn’t have to have privileges like a town counselor or founder, but maybe a perk like dueling ability of one more level higher and maybe an extra 10 health points or so. And it can have the ability to be put on someone who already has a counselor or founder job. That way new small towns can have a little bonus for protection and a town can appear to have law enforcement. Maybe later they may be associated with a jail in a town. That way if a person comes to a town to duel and gets KO’ed then they have to remain in the jail until bail is paid by other players or the traveler who got KO’ed in that town. Bare minimum though, a sheriff’s position that can be noted in the members area and maybe the players profile. Thanks

DeletedUser

Sorry, but the idea's been brought up before. Sometimes it was rejected, sometimes it wasn't. Try searching the forum a little.

Hot Moose Knuckle

So there was some agreement then disagreement? Who decides and why if it would just be an Icon but no perks why does that matter other then the town can have the ability to note someone... and also this forum is quite large to spend time looking is a waste of time especially when someone can give an answer like you right away. Thanks

DeletedUser

Your welcome. You don't need to search the entire forum page by page, you just click on the search button in the top right of the screen and type in the words you want to search for. Just having it as a title with some bonuses is actually original, but the jail idea has had some dispute in the past.

Hot Moose Knuckle

Yeah that search button... did that after your last post... sucked! I have used it before doesn't collect it seems of what I want. I put the jail thing on there only because I saw it below on the forum only to maybe add to what that person had. My idea was just to keep it simple with just a little benefit not a lot.

Hot Moose Knuckle

A little badge instead of a hat... once again that can go next to anyname, only one, that the town founder sees fit. With just a little benifit that can be for anyone to receive. That way there is something a little more then just the title. But even the title is cool. No founders or counslers rights, unless they are the founder or counsler, just something that may help defend a town. A dueling level higher/ a little extra health or just a badge what ever is easier to write in a program.

DeletedUser

i think the sheriff/marshal is good idea.;):D:laugh::):)g

Last edited by a moderator:

Hot Moose Knuckle

maybe the only other thing that I may add if it is possible is that the sheriff or marshall may have the ability while only in the town to duel any level or be dueled by any level except green horns. just a thought maybe it isnt a good idea if you are a builder and also the sheriff but that is the price you have to take while being the sheriff. I like the Idea because if people see our person listed on the town logo page hopefully our town sheriff gets dueled more often then people going after builders. He will take the hit for us.