Votes: 34 91.9%
  • removed

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

How is: there be a sheriff n every town appointed by it's mayor... and sheriffs gain extra in-town ability to defend it...
and bandits (only bandits) who could defeat the town's sheriff would be able to steal from town's bank or store or ...
or maybe two or three sheriffs in a simultaneous duel with one bandit! exciting! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How is: there be a sheriff n every town appointed by it's mayor... and sheriffs gain extra in-town ability to defend it...
and bandits (only bandits) who could defeat the town's sheriff would be able to steal from town's bank or store or ...
or maybe two or three sheriffs in a simultaneous duel with one bandit! exciting! :)
good idea they are making a town sheriff for all of the town there still programing it through

DeletedUser

Fantastic Idea!!!
Well thought too!!

DeletedUser

No. That leaves us with 15 other subclasses, which actually are not subclasses but just pictures, without any special benefit, like the bandit.

DeletedUser

I like this idea

DeletedUser

I like it. Much like the traditional "Warlord" title assigned in clans. Possibly instead of Bandits make it so Duelists in general can do it.

DeletedUser

no, then every one would be a duelist and raid other towns. by adding all this new stuff suggested we're going to get hit with the butterfly effect, to where the game sucks because there is so much we have to watch out for

DeletedUser

Take out the subclass part and this is shaping to be something game changing.

DeletedUser

no, then every one would be a duelist and raid other towns. by adding all this new stuff suggested we're going to get hit with the butterfly effect, to where the game sucks because there is so much we have to watch out for

it wouldn't be so easy that everyone could do it! a hard target! not everyone dare to do that! :)

DeletedUser

A good sherrif could probably hold his ground against any low level punk trying. Probably make sherrifs get a tactics bonus a bit like a soldiers bonus

DeletedUser

i have to agree with what you say here!! i think tribal wars is like that! get conquered too easily!!!:mad:

but i think it would be good for the town founders to be the one that creates the jobs and decides who is who and give out the classes! or people should choose a class and apply to join a town and apply for the jobs going within the town!

DeletedUser

Yeah. right now there is little do do with towns. Maybe instead of choosing a class at 10 your a "Settler" and when you reside in a town your given a class by the mayor or apply for it

DeletedUser

I think this would be a great implementation to the game. It would make it more realistic I think.

DeletedUser

And put a little more weight on towns. maybe even get rid of rotating a little bid

DeletedUser

Robbos, I agree with that just a bit. Maybe something like having to stay for a certain amount of time, otherwise you loose points and money for abandoning you r town. I do not know but something like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.