Sheriff for each Town!

Discussion in 'Ideas & Brainfarts' started by Tuco Benedicto, Oct 30, 2008.

Share This Page

?

I have removed this poll

Poll closed Nov 6, 2008.
  1. removed

34 vote(s)
    91.9%
  2. removed

3 vote(s)
    8.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How is: there be a sheriff n every town appointed by it's mayor... and sheriffs gain extra in-town ability to defend it...
    and bandits (only bandits) who could defeat the town's sheriff would be able to steal from town's bank or store or ...
    or maybe two or three sheriffs in a simultaneous duel with one bandit! exciting! :)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2008
  2. callicia143

callicia143 Active Member

I think this is a goods idea

3. Charles

Charles Guest

good idea they are making a town sheriff for all of the town there still programing it through

4. Jrooney2

Jrooney2 Guest

great idea!

5. Captin West

Captin West Guest

Fantastic Idea!!!
    Well thought too!!

6. Danzeman

Danzeman Guest

Got my vote:cool:

7. b00k

b00k Guest

No. That leaves us with 15 other subclasses, which actually are not subclasses but just pictures, without any special benefit, like the bandit.

8. Sicasso

Sicasso Guest

I like this idea

9. BattleAx

BattleAx Guest

Praise to the inventor of this idea!

10. Robbos

Robbos Guest

I like it. Much like the traditional "Warlord" title assigned in clans. Possibly instead of Bandits make it so Duelists in general can do it.

11. karo9

karo9 Guest

no, then every one would be a duelist and raid other towns. by adding all this new stuff suggested we're going to get hit with the butterfly effect, to where the game sucks because there is so much we have to watch out for

12. wilddick

wilddick Guest

i like the idea

13. Tog

Tog Guest

Take out the subclass part and this is shaping to be something game changing.

14. it wouldn't be so easy that everyone could do it! a hard target! not everyone dare to do that! :)

15. Robbos

Robbos Guest

A good sherrif could probably hold his ground against any low level punk trying. Probably make sherrifs get a tactics bonus a bit like a soldiers bonus

16. Captin West

Captin West Guest

i have to agree with what you say here!! i think tribal wars is like that! get conquered too easily!!!:mad:

but i think it would be good for the town founders to be the one that creates the jobs and decides who is who and give out the classes! or people should choose a class and apply to join a town and apply for the jobs going within the town!

17. Robbos

Robbos Guest

Yeah. right now there is little do do with towns. Maybe instead of choosing a class at 10 your a "Settler" and when you reside in a town your given a class by the mayor or apply for it

18. zenon69

zenon69 Guest

I think this would be a great implementation to the game. It would make it more realistic I think.

19. Robbos

Robbos Guest

And put a little more weight on towns. maybe even get rid of rotating a little bid

20. zenon69

zenon69 Guest

Robbos, I agree with that just a bit. Maybe something like having to stay for a certain amount of time, otherwise you loose points and money for abandoning you r town. I do not know but something like that...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.