Share your memories about The West! - 15th Anniversary

One of the best memories I have from playing "The West" was when I had my own town with a group of friends. We would frequently share our duel reports and help each other out with various tasks and missions in the game. It was a lot of fun to work together towards a common goal and build a strong sense of camaraderie within the virtual world of the game.

RyR2

I always like the satisfying feeling of completing another achievement. And nowdays we can even complete more of them!

tutucea

I play this game in 2009-2011 ,in my collage and it was verry fun because all my classrom play the game, we dueling, and go to the fort. Last year I i remember the game and i play it again. It is a very nice game but to many sets:)). I have a lots of friend in this game. Congrats and i'm proud ti play this game.

Fargo Winch

Best memories of playing The West most probably come from teh first world I played as there were so many things to learn to understand how this game works. I have found memories of my first Fort Battles of course, especially when I first managed to get like 20k damage :) I have met with awesome people during all these years and I still hope I can meet some in real life some day.
On a more sad note after all these years of daily log in, I still find it hard to start a new world and see every one of them die earlier than the previous one. I guess this is one of the main factors that demote even the most hardcore players (unless you played Colorado since day one, which is where I have invested some time lately).

Happy birthday dear cowgirls and cowboys (the bad, the ugly and the good ones)

Harracka

Probably the best lesson I learned in life was while playing this game in 2008-2009. Another player managed to con me into giving them my golden gun to try it. That was the last time I trusted anyone online and it was a good lesson which has served me well ever since.

DrAvalanche

I started playing in 2009 and still remember finally getting the Golden Gun, Golden Sabre and Golden Colt. In my memory it took me quite some time :).

Joined from Remanum after it closed 10 years ago. I like others enjoy the achievements in the game and with new ones added it gets better.

Protasov

I remember standing on the outside corner of the Worker's Tower on my very first Fort Fight, having no idea how Fort Fighting worked (to be honest I still don't). That was a quick and tidy lesson indeed.

Tingsborg

The best memory was when you did the map update, you could now see your characther MOVE ON THE MAP! If that wasn´t enough, the new update made this game even more addicting, because now works were divided into 10 minutes, 1 hour or 2 hours, no, you could do 15sec jobs, 10 min jobs and 1 hour jobs! Jobs were now in groups and not every single job was scattered!

For some this may seem like the standard, but back then it was truly a new world.

Back when the sets were few, The Farmer, The Mexican, The Pilgrilm, Charlatan and Gentleman. We´ve come a long way, feels good to have been a part of this proud timeline!

Kidd Kalypso

My best memories are of town duels in v.1. We would all camp there and at a specified time would attack the whole town to put them all on ko.
Also the stacking bonus of golden rifles in fort battles.....when forting was fresh and fun. Good times in the original world's of 1-11 :)

Phebe

Happy Birthday!!! I began playing in 2012 while recuperating from surgery on my left wrist. The West helped me live through months of boredom. I love questing and the comraderie of the folks playing. I left for several years (when I could play Forge of Empires on my phone.) but now I'm retired and am happy to play again. Some of the updates are really hdlpful- like being able to click on a link to show the best outfit for a job. Thank you for the last 15 and here's to the next 15! :up::lovetw:

Holt

Congratz The West!
I must say the two most exciting uppdates must have been when Fort fights and then adventures was implemented. I do, how ever, look forward too even more adventures other than Rush on Tombstone. Here´s to all the great uppdates to come: Hurray, hurray, hurray, hurray! :D

TONYZTIGER

I liked the good old days,when the game was centered around the real west.When the weapons were real guns,and not today's crazy weapons that's in the game now.I say lets get back to the good old day's when fort battles was different each battle,not the same tactics like they are now.Just not near the fun battles used to be....

Glyn1503

My best memory was the first time i took part in a fortfight that involved defends holding the flag with adventurers as the attackers pounded flag, watching each round hoping the attackers would take flag ( i was on attack side) The defenders held on right till the end but lost it with 6 rounds to go and we took flag held flag and won. That rush and thrill has me fortfighting ever since.