Shameless MC fort battles 2010

• Thread starter DeletedUser9470
  • Start date

DeletedUser9470

I am a mercenary and have been for quite some time now.
most people know me, and GC, FOM, and IJ know me even more for giving me over 2400 duels won.

up untill mid january, MC, THP and Diablo ruled fort battles.
since then all we do is give GC forts and loads of XP.

main reason for this:
1 - people are extremely lazy - 90%
2 - people have moved to other worlds - 10 %

It is farly obvious that a lot of people have moved on to other worlds and are more interested in seeing if they can win in other worlds as well, whereas the enemy have stayed because they knew they would only loose again, and thus started winning here!!!!!!!!!!!!
all I can see is that GC have been much wiser.
I find it very odd to kill off a winning character to go and test out other worlds and see if you can loose...!!!

The victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory. - Sun Tzu

What is the point in fighting if you know you will loose?

MC had to go out of their way not so long ago to remind our own side of what was needed and expected from the whole MC and for a couple of weeks we saw that we can win battles if we turn up.
but again, since, everything has gone down the drain.

My points are these:
- 1) There are people in this game who not only have gone out of their way to keep things together and keep you from loosing, but also go out of their way every day and put in so much work we should seriously consider paying them!
- 2) We have created most fort battle plans including our world famous wall jump. we have people who work on things like this every day.
- 3) We have the best battle commanders ever.
- 4) We have huge battle plans that we havent even dared show yet because it is difficult enough to get people to know the difference between "<<<<<<<<right<<<<<???" and ">>>>>>left>>>>>???" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 5 - last but by far not least) We have certain individuals who take the responsibility of sorting everything out for us. Getting a mail to say what to do is a luxury because no one else wants to do the work themselves.

and WE ( MC, THP, Diablo, and all other so called allies) repay all of this work by forgetting to turn up!!!

I personally am wanting to stick a GC tag to the end of Mercenary town and come duel the life out of you.
im sure a couple of duels down the line a lot of people would leave this world - good riddance.

so either wake up and do something about the situation, either leave the MC and world 10.

thoughts please
:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14793

agree 100%, thats why i resigned from Leading THP, hours upon hours of planning and sending telegrams and organizing, and then 15 ppl show up out of a alliance of 400 members. 1 on 1 we will win any day of the week. just so happens lately that its been 100 to 1. gotta love all the lazy ppl, time to bust some skulls me thinks ;)

DeletedUser

:laugh: this is brilliant. As a town hat of a GC allied town, i personally loooove the fort battles. You guys (MC that is) are excellent opponents and it's all good fun. It's a shame that your MC allies (THP *s*******) have let you down, but of course i dont mind that one bit :p.The battles of late have always been packed though so maybe things are looking up abit for you guys?

As a side note.....i also love our fort leadership on the GC side (thought i would get that bit in there ;))

SnakeyJakey

DeletedUser

all I can say is LOL

you act as if you let us win for some reason

the thing u fail to see is that once your alliance lost a fort your house of cards is falling rapidly

we have lost our share of forts but at the end of the day we take the loss, chin up and plow ahead

It isnt just 1 person but many people who do have a passion for winning and thats what it takes to not just succeed but to excel above the amateurs

and FORT fighting is fun i love it =P

DeletedUser

Wow, i feel the same way as snakey jakey it does seem that a stereotype(true or not i cant say) has arose that THP are MCs smaller weaker 'brother' or perhaps more of a spineless minion, which does remind me uncannily of Germany(being MC) and Italy(being THP) during the second world war, not that Italy wasnt a strong country, it was a global power, it just failed at almost everything and always(ALWAYS) had to be helped by germany for which they could offer little in return.

P.S Unbelievable that Constantinople overtook the Mercenary(i prefered Mercenary Outpost) just on fort points(which they are pwning on) that is amazing!!! I thought the Mercenary would never be beaten just cause it has an impossible amount of dueling points from its army of 0 motivation duelers

DeletedUser16008

No one lets you win G you know that, least of all me which is why im often one of the last men standing and i enjoy the rush to have a pop at me. Lets face it a host of decoy and counters everytime a fort gets called has an awful lot to do with it.Is that strategy ? to a point yes but its hardly skillful when done as a matter of course.. thats not to take anything away from you guys, just plain fact. It bores people to run around all the time 8 times a night i suspect. And 7 mths is hardly a house of cards. Nor is a 2 mth run a done deal. I warned plenty of Allies how things would go and it did exactly as I predicted, so its been no surprise to me ive seen it all before.

End of the day forts come and they go. Personally I prefer a good full battle win or lose to a simple steal. If winning only with overwhelming odds turns you on then I pity the shallowness of your strategy.

Re pure fort fighters being much better well thats also a pure myth for all of you out there forgoing your dueling for forts and i can prove it.

I'm not set for forts at all just dueling on both W9 and W10 as are most of us but somehow we manage to more than hold our own in battles http://www.westforts.com/

As to the gloating ? well your entitled for now Neo's original post was bound to bring out the best in you , but as to yallz BS of Germany and italy etc... well that kind of rubbish here ive gotten used to so go right ahead and fantasize, all towns need leaders to lead. When they go etc the town dies pure and simple. It WILL happen to 95% eventually probably more.

One thing is certain tho. Duel points do NOT go anywhere and never have. Before forts there was dueling and after the luster of forts is dead and gone dueling will still be there. And that means so will my town and we came here to duel first and foremost, so keep going for those forts your gonna need those points. :cool:

That is all.

DeletedUser

Watch this space.. things tend to even themselves up and nobody likes smug folks in these parts .....

DeletedUser914

Its been a pleasure to have played in W10...
.....some people just have to leave or become less active due to real life events foreseen or not ..
.calling them all lazy is generalising, but I realise there are players who could offer more support to others :)