Sexy's Studio

DeletedUser

Earlier today, I discovered this PhotoScape program on my computer that I never realized I had. For a few hours now, I have been playing around with it. I decided to just combine some pictures that I took when I went to England and France last summer. I know this is so basic and anyone can do it, but whatever. It's something fun and cool to do in my spare time, considering I've never done this before. Don't make fun of me! lol. I'll probably add more stuff here some other day.

29tzbq.jpg

2rosrwx.jpg

All pictures copyrighted 2008.
These pictures are registered trademarks of HotNSexy's Studio Inc.

---------------------------------------

Sexy's Signature:

9a9rh2.jpg

Not that great:

kar68l.jpg

Phillies:
2rq1zli.jpg

What do you think?:
2u8w211.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wow you took these pictures. Are you A professional photographer?

because these pictures look really good.

DeletedUser

You're too kind :)

No i'm not. I never took a picture before with a digital camera until i went to england and france and took those along with like 1000 other pictures. lol

The one picture I think that looks most professional is the London Bridge. I like the London Eye and Buckingham Palace, but I probably just took them on a good angle.

DeletedUser

If you liked that little light in the picture, i'm afraid to say that the lens flare isn't real. I added that lens flare with the photo program. A part of the flare extends off the picture and into the red space at the top of the picture if you look closely. ;) I thought it'd be a nice touch to the pic.

DeletedUser

If you liked that little light in the picture, i'm afraid to say that the lens flare isn't real. I added that lens flare with the photo program. A part of the flare extends off the picture and into the red space at the top of the picture if you look closely. ;) I thought it'd be a nice touch to the pic.

well here you go all fixed now it looks real.

3793363976_7fb9df98e5.jpg

if you don't mind that I fixed it up. if you do mind it is gone.

DeletedUser

oh cool, thanks lol

I just realized how I could fix it.

DeletedUser

I'm going to start making random signatures and putting them into the first post. My sig's are rather simple, I just put pictures next to each other lol.

DeletedUser

So I made 2 more signatures, updated first post.

If there are any Michael Phelps fans and/or Philadelphia Phillies fans out there, take a look.

DeletedUser

Nice sigs! Did you take a pic of your HotNSexy one in the middle or just get it from google?

DeletedUser

Just put up another one, which isn't much of a sig, but rather in sig form.