Sexual Orientation

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I personally am straight and I don't believe in homosexuality. But I deal with everyone around me and I believe people choose to be homosexuals.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I personally am straight and I don't believe in homosexuality. But I deal with everyone around me and I believe people choose to be homosexuals.
Hmm, well homosexuality is not a belief, so you can't very well not believe in it. Also, perhaps you should take some time to read some of my earlier posts, as it is not a choice, it is physiological/biological. So, if you can choose not to be heterosexual, you can choose to be homosexual. Let's see you try not to be heterosexual, and then you can see where that little argument of yours goes limp.

DeletedUser

Maybe I'm born to rape, pillage & murder too?
Not to discount loot, steal, speed, vandalize, do dope, bash, swear etc & etc.

Come on, you're not born to undertake any specific activity in life. Everything that you do in life is because you've chosen to do it.
The pro-homosexual community only claims that they're born to do what they do to gain acceptance for some of their inappropriate behaviours. And this garbage that it's some gene has been spun around long before I was born so don't try that line.
_ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _

Simple facts.
40% of children raped are boys
97% of attackers are males.
(UK & US crime stats and Wiki - re pedophilia)
Therefore even before you include the bi-sexual element, the greatest risk factor to young children is being near a homosexual.

Maybe I'll accept homosexuals when they aren't such a risk to children & they stop attempting to promote their lifestyles on sites where many children attempt to play games.
You don't see prostitutes promoting their lifestyles here do you?

DeletedUser

Homosexuals don't rape children, pedophiles do. Using the logic in your post, 60% of those raped are female; does that mean that heterosexual men are an even bigger risk to children?

DeletedUser

Hmm, well homosexuality is not a belief, so you can't very well not believe in it.

For me homosexuality is against my religious beliefs. That's why I said I don't believe in it.

Also, perhaps you should take some time to read some of my earlier posts, as it is not a choice, it is physiological/biological. So, if you can choose not to be heterosexual, you can choose to be homosexual. Let's see you try not to be heterosexual, and then you can see where that little argument of yours goes limp.

Second of all, homosexuality is a choice. You aren't born like that. Anybody can choose their actions and lifestyles. And to answer that statement. Anybody, even I, can choose to be or not to be heterosexual or homosexual or even both. You can't vamp on the same excuse of not having a choice or being forced. Everybody has many choices to make in life.

Maybe I'm born to rape, pillage & murder too?
Not to discount loot, steal, speed, vandalize, do dope, bash, swear etc & etc.

Come on, you're not born to undertake any specific activity in life. Everything that you do in life is because you've chosen to do it.

Totally agreed. Theres a group that says they were born to like little (under-aged) children. This is another debate in itself. But, all I see behind their mindset and the homosexual mindest is the same frame of excuses.

You don't see prostitutes promoting their lifestyles here do you?

Exactly! In this case anybody can go around doing whatever they want with a "valid excuse."

Using the logic in your post, 60% of those raped are female; does that mean that heterosexual men are an even bigger risk to children?

I do see your logic because anybody can be a pedophile in this world. Any gender, age, ...the list continues.

DeletedUser

Homosexuals don't rape children, pedophiles do. Using the logic in your post, 60% of those raped are female; does that mean that heterosexual men are an even bigger risk to children?

Only if homosexual men made up around 95% of the population & there were no such thing as bi-sexuals.
However as it's the other way around, crime statistics shows that being near a homosexual is a clear risk factor to children.
Also it's lovely how homosexuals seem to claim it's the martians when children are raped by homosexuals.

Further illustrating this risk is how homosexuals like to promote their lifestyles in sites (site forums) where children are playing ordinary games.

DeletedUser

What I can't stand are people who argue a point without even doing any homework whatsoever. In fact, you know what AW and yago06? You didn't even care to read the posts and evidence I presented in this thread, you just ran with your totally distorted perceptions of reality and stand on that pedestal of hate-mongering.

Artemis was correct in stating that it was, by far, heterosexual males who raped and performed pedophilia. With that in mind, is it even remotely rational to argue that heterosexual males are criminals? NO, of course not. It is not more rational to argue that than it is to argue that homosexuals do the same.

There are always going to be those who act in a criminal manner, but you do not lock up all black because some blacks committed a crime any more than you perform masectomies on all women because some women get breast cancer, or kill all animals because some animals are raised as livestock.

Gross generalizations, sweeping statements, are posturings of a racist, or hate-filled agenda. Under reasoned, straightforward examination, your arguments fall flat. In fact, they are demonstrative of just how distorted your perceptions are.

Now, spend some time bothering to read the posts and evidence I presented earlier in this thread and stop with this ignorant drivel. Particularly, stop with these false claims of crime statistics backing your arguments. You have yet to present ANY evidence in support of your fallacious posturings.

DeletedUser

What I can't stand are people who argue a point without even doing any homework whatsoever. In fact, you know what AW and yago06? You didn't even care to read the posts and evidence I presented in this thread, you just ran with your totally distorted perceptions of reality and stand on that pedestal of hate-mongering.

First of all I don't hate. As you can see do your homework and read my post that says that "I deal with everyone around me". Thats no hate at all. And, I want you to tell me one distorted and hate filled thing I have said in my post. I certainly can't find any.

There are always going to be those who act in a criminal manner, but you do not lock up all black because some blacks committed a crime any more than you perform masectomies on all women because some women get breast cancer, or kill all animals because some animals are raised as livestock.

I'm not criminalizing all homosexual people. I'm just saying I believe its wrong to be homosexual although in this country you do have the free choice to choose whatever you want to be or do. You even have the freedom to do the wrong thing with repercussions.

Oh and lastly I did read your post and just to let you know there isn't any scientific and genetic proof of a gene in your DNA that controls whether you are a homosexual or heterosexual. The only thing close was a claim to 54 genes that control sexuality. Could you please give me some sort of link or a bibliography to this genetic claim. And I couldn't find any factual scientific evidence in your post about the choosing to be homosexual arguement except for some claims by one organization and a specific select doctors. Just to let you know there are way more that one doctor who both support and advocate against homosexuality.

DeletedUser

Oh and lastly I did read your post and just to let you know there isn't any scientific and genetic proof of a gene in your DNA that controls whether you are a homosexual or heterosexual. The only thing close was a claim to 54 genes that control sexuality. Could you please give me some sort of link or a bibliography to this genetic claim. And I couldn't find any factual scientific evidence in your post about the choosing to be homosexual arguement except for some claims by one organization and a specific select doctors. Just to let you know there are way more that one doctor who both support and advocate against homosexuality.
Well, let's bring the point forward... I did not pose just one post, but many. Here are the significant posts.

My Opinion (re:generalization) --- http://forum.the-west.net/showpost.php?p=434975&postcount=90

Arousal vs Stimulation --- http://forum.the-west.net/showpost.php?p=459066&postcount=122

Physiological/Biological (w/sources) --- http://forum.the-west.net/showpost.php?p=459173&postcount=128

Reaffirming sources --- http://forum.the-west.net/showpost.php?p=459196&postcount=138

So-called Mannered Society --- http://forum.the-west.net/showpost.php?p=460077&postcount=190

Defining Criminal Sex -- http://forum.the-west.net/showpost.php?p=461865&postcount=248

Debunking Pedophilia (as an argument) --- http://forum.the-west.net/showpost.php?p=461909&postcount=252

Defining Sexuality (w/sources) --- http://forum.the-west.net/showpost.php?p=462956&postcount=265

DeletedUser

I couldn't find a single statement in all those posts or a statements in the posts' bibliographies and links that factually proves the existence of a gay gene. Nothing. You didn't answer that question or any other question I asked before it.

DeletedUser

Oh come on, stop distorting the evidence presented in those posts. Your ridiculous search for a "gay gene" is just a plain crap strawman. I already provided ample evidence how it works. Just because you have a "wrong" presumption of how it works doesn't dismiss the physiological/biological evidence previously presented. Simply stated, your strawman presumption is wrong and if you're looking for something simple, you're not going to find it, because scientific discovery doesn't work with that ridiculous premise.

DeletedUser

I believe that homosexuality is a choice. At a point in our lives i think that most of us face a choice what we like and what we don't. Thats what it boils down to really is a preference. Its not really any different then a male preferring a blonde to other hair colors. Theres nothing stopping them from the other hair colors they just prefer blonde. The same way i like choclate ice cream to vanilla. Maby i have the choclate ice cream gene. The gene thing is kind of silly to even talk about from either side of the argument. My thoughts on homosexuality come from my own life experiences and nothing else. Beyond that what about bisexuals for hellstromms science argument. (I am really asking)

I don't care if people are gay or not. However I'm not going to lie and say I have gay friends. The only time i care what your sexuality is in when you are throwing them in my face. Which gay people tend to do pretty often.

The thing about gays raping people is kind of funny just because how stupid it is. Just because your uncle touchy touch pulls you into a backroom and "plays" with you when your a kid dosent mean that hes gay.

DeletedUser

I would disagree with that, comment that homosexuality is a choice, people do not choose to be homosexual, but they can choose wether or not to act on any homosexual feelings.

Not sure All homosexuals throw their sexuality around either, certainly when there are homophobes around, there is still a lot of fear of hate.

I know and have friends who are male/female bi/gay/straight are really there is not much difference between them, essentially they are just looking for a partner to be happy with. Which it all boils down to in the end, what people do with each other in the bedroom is up to them.

DeletedUser

I believe that homosexuality is a choice.
Why would anyone chose to be homosexual?
To be discrimiated against, hate-bashed, etc.

That's as likely as anyone chosing to be black in apartheid South Africa.
You can no more chose your sexuality than you can chose the colour of your skin. (Michael Jackson excluded).

I don't care if people are gay or not. However I'm not going to lie and say I have gay friends. The only time i care what your sexuality is in when you are throwing them in my face. Which gay people tend to do pretty often.
Because heterosexuality isn't on display at all, no?

The thing about gays raping people is kind of funny just because how stupid it is. Just because your uncle touchy touch pulls you into a backroom and "plays" with you when your a kid dosent mean that hes gay.
If you uncle rapes you when you're a kid, it means he's a pedophile, and not in anyu way linked to homosexuality.

Christ, Jehova, and Allah allmighty!
The sheer magnitude of ignorance on these boards is stupefying.

DeletedUser

Oh come on, stop distorting the evidence presented in those posts. Your ridiculous search for a "gay gene" is just a plain crap strawman. I already provided ample evidence how it works. Just because you have a "wrong" presumption of how it works doesn't dismiss the physiological/biological evidence previously presented. Simply stated, your strawman presumption is wrong and if you're looking for something simple, you're not going to find it, because scientific discovery doesn't work with that ridiculous premise.

All the evidence I say were claims not factually proven. Just because you give a lot of information doesn't mean all of it has to be true. Scientific discovery doesn't work with presumptions either. There has to be solid evidence. There has to be proven theories.

And plus all this talk isn't ignorance. Its ignorant on your part that you call us ignorant without giving solid reasons for that claim. I've been asking for facts and all I am getting is links to posts about groups that again give evidence that isn't scientifically proven.

DeletedUser

John rose you can say things without being rude. Im not going to do your quote thing but ill break it down.

1st off that homosexuality is a choice. I believe this because it is a choice I HAVE faced. There was a time in my life were i really thought i was a homosexual and i had to choose between that and being hetero.

The third quote you did from me is funny. You basically restated what i said then finished with calling me ignorant.

Helstromm i read your post. I looked through the whole thing and the only thing about bisexuality i saw is that it happens from some sort of sexual trauma like rape or molestation.

DeletedUser8950

Only if homosexual men made up around 95% of the population & there were no such thing as bi-sexuals.
However as it's the other way around, crime statistics shows that being near a homosexual is a clear risk factor to children.
Also it's lovely how homosexuals seem to claim it's the martians when children are raped by homosexuals.

Further illustrating this risk is how homosexuals like to promote their lifestyles in sites (site forums) where children are playing ordinary games.
Nice trolling:)

Ice hawk, homosexuality is not a choice. There is a different between arousal and attraction, which hellstromm showcased very well earlier in the topic, which is probably what you went through.
People have been killed, tortured, mocked and persecuted for being homosexual, and at the best of times they're usually looked down or despised by somebody. Do you think anybody would chose that as their way of life? Maybe some people enjoy the attention?
Plus, homosexuality is present in nature, and animals aren't driven to make choices the same as we are, or you're crediting them with too much intelligence. Are you saying the animals that demonstrate homosexuality chose to do so at the cost of not being able to reproduce, which is pretty much their main focus in the wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.