Script Several GM scripts

DeletedUser

Hi!

First I really think these skripts are neet :)

But I have a problem, maybe you written arbout it before, then please excuse me.

My problem is that alle the extra icons on the bottom toolbar, are not in the bottom but at the to!
I have only installed this one scprit. How do I get thes icon from the top to the bottom?
Thank you very much

DeletedUser

Notepad script wont work for me.. however, Wardrobe and the extra buttons work perfecto.
I'm running Mac OS-X Snow Leopard with Firefox v3.6.

Also, is there a way to get the extra buttons script to place the buttons at the bottom on the same line as the Center Map on Character/Town and Mini-Map buttons? If not it's ok.
Thanks very much.

DeletedUser

Shulik, could you make a script that will show all the jobs on the map?

DeletedUser

Shulik, could you make a script that will show all the jobs on the map?

1. Shulik is retired.

2. You act like that's a simple task. To show all jobs, you would have to record every single location of every single job. A huge amount of work for extremely little usefulness.

DeletedUser

2. You act like that's a simple task. To show all jobs, you would have to record every single location of every single job. A huge amount of work for extremely little usefulness.

hmm, i think i had something like that but on my computer at work. i'll check on monday.

DeletedUser

1. Shulik is retired.

A huge amount of work? The game client stores information on EVERY job's location and all the job's data (description, wages, xp, skills used, difficulty, ect...)...

Two nights ago I read this post. I told my fiance that I wanted to try and make a script that does that, and she agreed that it would be something interesting to see.

I started looking through the game client's source, and found the jackpot. I won't go into technical details about HOW it works (because I am releasing the script and don't want it stolen before I do), but it works, and that's all that matters to the end-user correct?

Anyways I am rambling... The story goes as follows:

10:00 PM - idea to make script for all jobs
10:01 PM - looked at source and found something interesting
10:03 PM - wrote a few test lines in a GreaseMonkey script
10:05 PM - finished the script.

That's right. I'm not exaggerating AT ALL. It took me 5 minutes to figure out how to show all the jobs on the map.

The entire source code for the script is less then 10 lines.

See also... just waiting community manager approval for public release

:laugh: @ Elmyr.