Script Several GM scripts

DeletedUser

Just a quick question...is it just me who finds that the centre of attention (let's say I click the "Center map on town", "Center map on character" button) is always to the left of the centre of my screen? Does it have something to do with my monitor resolution, or is it programed in as %'s so it should be the actual center of my screen? Do I have to run firefox in full screen to get this to work properly?

Thanks for an awesome plugin! (script) :p

DeletedUser

...thats fair enough...I just thought I would check to see what the "official" reason was rather then guessing...

thanks for all your work...makes the west a lot nicer (big=nice) :)

DeletedUser

Re: Script #2 used with #3

The town builiding links were corrected so they are flush with the top buttons. But, now a space on the map, approximately equal to the height of the buttons, is inaccessible (can't click/drag on the map area). In other words, the row where the building links "used" to be in 1.22 when it was bugged, is not visible but not useable on the map. A lingering c/r perhaps?

DeletedUser

Re: Script #2 used with #3

The town builiding links were corrected so they are flush with the top buttons. But, now a space on the map, approximately equal to the height of the buttons, is inaccessible (can't click/drag on the map area). In other words, the row where the building links "used" to be in 1.22 when it was bugged, is not visible but not useable on the map. A lingering c/r perhaps?

It seemed to me that the unclickable area seems to extend down to the bottom of the left and right buttons, but maybe that is what it is.

DeletedUser

I'm curious if your working on overcoming the latest "improvement that makes your fullscreen script no longer necessary" on Beta, which honestly seems more like sabotage to me.

DeletedUser

I'm curious if your working on overcoming the latest "improvement that makes your fullscreen script no longer necessary" on Beta, which honestly seems more like sabotage to me.
I get over two hours judo training, so I'm more stupid than normal. Maybe, I'm writing rubbish, not-undestandable English.

Did you mean that you want a new version or you are satisfied with the ingame?

I don't have time enough now (I'm working on my future-maybe-webpage - this is just a first concept) and I also think about stopping playing The-West and making this scripts, so I thought that if is the ingame version, my script isn't needed. But there were some people telling me that the ingame fullscreen is too small so they would like my script. So I'll probably do one more version after adding chat feature into beta.

Did you understand me? It's quite late and I'm tired.

Elmyr: Yes, I'm 14. Why?

DeletedUser

I definitely hope you'll update it to work in the new version. Sorry, sarcasm and idioms are the hardest things for non-native speakers, lol. Please keep fixing it! :)

Oh yeah, and re: the 14 thing, I just thought you were older.

DeletedUser

I don't have time enough now (I'm working on my future-maybe-webpage - this is just a first concept) and I also think about stopping playing The-West and making this scripts, so I thought that if is the ingame version, my script isn't needed. But there were some people telling me that the ingame fullscreen is too small so they would like my script. So I'll probably do one more version after adding chat feature into beta.

I really hope you will continue playing and developing these excellent, game-changing scripts of yours. They have made a world of difference, and will continue to do so.

Thank you very, very much for them.

DeletedUser8269

I would very much like it if it can be updated in such a way centering the map on your character / town / fort actually puts it in the center. That would be really great and a major improvement so if you can update it, please do.
Futhermore, very nice work !

DeletedUser

I would very much like it if they can be updated for 1.23 before it hits and kills the full screen and town buttons scripts.

/me eyes Shulik hopefully

DeletedUser1105

Please don't quit Shulik! I've had to play the game on someone else's computer, where I am not comfortable installing greasemonkey and such, so have had to do without your scripts - it's horrible without them!

And yeah, a fix for 1.23 would be great :)

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, I completely stopped playing, I don't have time enough (I'm working on a gadget for Google Wave to a competition). I'll try to ask Puli, whether is he able to fix the scripts.

DeletedUser

Shulik,
Good luck with the competition, and thanks a lot for all the stuff you made for us! Hopefully the scripts will get updated by someone else, I am sure Puli would be capable. After all, a great number of people are using these scripts.

DeletedUser

You will be msised as will your work. It's pretty amazing that a "14 year old kid" can accomplish so much. As a nerd old enough to be your dad I look up to you and "kids" like you. May you continue to do great work and get recognition that you deserve!

DeletedUser

Oh hell...

If nobody else steps up to the plate, and I really hope they do, then I guess I'm going to have to learn about Greasemonkey. I can't live without my building shortcut buttons.

Thanks for all the work you've done and all the clicks you've saved me Shulik. I'm unbelievably impressed by what you've managed at an age when my programming skills amounted to:
Code:
10 PRINT "BEV IS GREAT"
20 GOTO 10
RUN
Good luck with that competition.

DeletedUser

Thanks to all :)

By the way: It looks like Puli doesn't have time enough now, so I tried to log in to the beta (maybe I'd find some time to fix the script). Last time I didn't update fulscreen because of the chat feature wasn't implemented. I thought that it's implemented now, but it isn't. So what's going on? The chat is delayed to the next update (again)?