Script Several GM scripts

DeletedUser

[box=black]Script Details
Available From: Userscript.org
Script Version: Unspecified
Works on Version: Unknown[/box]

Hi all,

I and my friend saw Glasis script and thought, why cannot we make something similar:

These following scripts should be compatibile:

How to Greasmonkey?
  • You have to have Mozilla Firefox (I think, GreaseMonkey are working also in Google Chrome, but I don!t know how to)
  • You have to download GreasMonkey addon
  • Install the user script, that you want to use
  • Refresh the window with West

1. Script for adding icons into the left and right menus:
©TW-Help group
SCREEN

It's a modification of Glasis The West Script and it!s just in Czech now. I!ll translate it maybe :D

Differences between this and Glasis script:
This doesn't have a link to TWTools.
This have added a link to TW-Help and a button to publish your duel report.

How to use this script?
  • If you want to calculate your inventory value, just click on "Cena inventáře" (will be "Inventoryvalue" after translating)
  • If you want to publish your duel report, open the AJAX window with the report, switch to flash view and click on the button "Publikovat duel" (will be "Publish duel"). You will be redirected to a page, that will work up the data.

2. Script for adding links to town buildings onto the bottom "toolbar":
©TW-Help group
SCREEN

This script will add pictures with links to town buildings onto the bottom "toolbar". The saloon icon opens a window with your town's saloon, so you can see who from your town is sleeping...

3. Fulscreen script:
©TW-Help group
SCREEN

4. Script for adding centering icons under job icons:
©TW-Help group
SCREEN

This can script add under every icon of exercised job small icons with links to centering map to the job location

5. Script for counting the inventory value:
©TW-Help group
SCREEN
  • Ingame graphic interface → counting your inventory value is now quick and flexible
  • Detailed statistics

On the script worked also zjozef.

6. Script for adding buttons with links to last pages of topics in the town forum:
©TW-Help group
SCREEN

7. Script with many surprises:
©TW-Help group
This script is just for fun, it adds some funny (secret) functions.

8. Notepad:
©TW-Help group
SCREEN
This script adds a very useful function into The-West - notepad.

REQUIREMENTS!!
Firefox 3.5.2 - DOESN'T WORK WITH OLDER!!
GreaseMonkey 0.8.200..

What script can do?

• Save, open, edit and delete different notes for each The-West world

What script cannot do?

• Add you money, energy, XPs.. (I made another :D)
  • Cook a luch

What am I planning to add to next updates?

• Sorting notes by the "save-date"
  • Alarm function - script can call you attention to an event (fortbattle...)
  • Colective operating with notes (deleting..)
  • Use my hosting to save notes. Then they'll be accessible from each PC with GreaseMonkey
  • Edit the menu image

How to use script?

• Add new note - clck on the paper on the right-top
  • Delete note - click on the cross next to the note
  • Edit note - click on the small icon of the paper and pencil next to the note
  • Show note - click on the note title (the text on the left of the note)
  • RESTART ALL NOTES - if an error occure and the script doesn't work well, you can reset it - open new note and as the text of the note write 'tw-help({restart_notes;});' (without apostrophes), then click on the save button and confirm it. WARNING! It deletes all your notes!
  • Notes are unfortunatelly accessible only from computer where they were saved. I'm going to fix it in next updatex.

Script is allowed on CZ and SK The-West now.

Help with translation

If someone can help me with translation of this script (or correcting mistakes in this text :D), please, send me a PM.

9. TW-Help BB-codes bar:
©TW-Help group
This script adds BB-codes bar to ingame messages and town forum. I'm sure there aren't all supported BB-codes, maybe someone could help me with it..

Sorry for my English :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm an admin, and I can verify this script is fine.

Please note: I posted this before it was edited. If you see a script here do not assume I have allowed it. I request the OP seek verification on each script instead of editing the first post.

DeletedUser

I'm an admin, and I can verify this script is fine.

Just a question.
The Buttons for visiting the hotel and so on will emulate a feature which makes it possible to go to the hotel and so on with only 1 click the normal way is using 2 clicks. The .de rules forbid things which will allow you to play with less clicks than normal. Is it really allowed here? Just a question to prevent users from being banned.

Best regards Glasi

DeletedUser363

Just a question.
The Buttons for visiting the hotel and so on will emulate a feature which makes it possible to go to the hotel and so on with only 1 click the normal way is using 2 clicks. The .de rules forbid things which will allow you to play with less clicks than normal. Is it really allowed here? Just a question to prevent users from being banned.

Best regards Glasi
Gem herself is an admin of this game. She isn't going to ban people after saying that its allowed. Also, different versions of the game have their own rules, so what is allowed here differs from what is allowed in other versions of the game.

DeletedUser

Gem herself is an admin of this game. She isn't going to ban people after saying that its allowed. Also, different versions of the game have their own rules, so what is allowed here differs from what is allowed in other versions of the game.

Yes but also admins are not protected of making a mistake so I thought it woud be good to ask again and explain what I mean.

DeletedUser

Just a question.

Best regards Glasi

I do understand the nature of the script, I did in fact actually read your description of it. The CM and I have had a discussion about this, so do not worry.

I'm not just an admin, I'm the co-CM so whatever me and the cm agree, goes. :)

DeletedUser

Can I have a question?

If a script would open the hotel window and select the best free room (I dont know if it's possible to program it) and the user should just click on the confrim button?

And a script that open the bank window and fill in the textinput for depositing money to the bank the maximal allowed value?

Would you allow it?

DeletedUser

Scripts updated, download, please, new versions.

The first script has been renamed, you should uncheck the previous (Glasis The West Script CZ&SK version) and keep switched on just "The West Menu Shortcut Icons"

The most important change:
Into all scripts has been added monkeyupdater code, so you'll be noticed when will be an update.

I'm working on translating The West Menu Shortcut Icons script.

//EDIT: Links to scripts in the first post has been updated to the new ones.

DeletedUser

The fullscreen script has been updated, now you can minimalize the AJAX windows.

DeletedUser

The script for adding links to town buildings onto the bottom "toolbar" has been updated to version 0.2.
Changes:
  • Pictures are loaded from script - script is faster
  • If you aren't a town member, the icons are gray

DeletedUser

Added script no. 4.

Can an admin say whether is allowed?

And can somebody formulate the sentence about the script in the first post to understandable English? :D

DeletedUser8627

I don't see a problem with the new script.

Is there a limit on how many scripts a person can use?

DeletedUser

I like the full screen script. But there's one small problem with it: centering on yourself, your town, or a job (using the other GM script), will not put the location in the actual center.

But I guess it would be very tricky to actually make that end up in the center as before.

edit:
And it would be nice if the 'town building link buttons' would use the title attribute ('Town Hall', 'Saloon', etc.).

DeletedUser

I like the full screen script. But there's one small problem with it: centering on yourself, your town, or a job (using the other GM script), will not put the location in the actual center.

But I guess it would be very tricky to actually make that end up in the center as before.

edit:
And it would be nice if the 'town building link buttons' would use the title attribute ('Town Hall', 'Saloon', etc.).

The West uses old version of MooTools, which not allows to do refactoring of classes. For centering is needed to refactor WMap.scroll_map or WMap.scroll_map_to_pos. If you know any method, how to refactor it, or if you have any suggestion, how to do centering without refactoring of that class (WMap), send me please privat message. We'll very appreciate it.

Title attribute for town building link buttons will be added in the next version of script. There are a lot of scripts we are working on, so... too little time. Thanks for understanding.

DeletedUser

Hi Skullik. I was wondering if you could show some javascript that pulls the town number, as you do the world.

DeletedUser

Aye, for example: in the Glasis West Script there is the actual_world as a variable, which is retrieved from somewhere. I'm needing an actual_town as a variable, one that pulls the town numeric of the user.