Sets of previous tombolas found in jobs

HALCON DE ORO

I come to present an idea that I had in mind for some time.
We have been celebrating tombolas since Christmas 2012, they are regular and almost always 3 new sets appear, except for the Christmas compilation and gives one more.
That leaves us a lot of objects generated from that date, and during that period many worlds have been created and they have not been able to enjoy them, my idea is that they can be found in jobs, if you have the necessary lucky points, and so on the new worlds that can obtain it, and in the old ones to be able to complete sets or simply to give him some use in specific works.
The restriction would be that only sets that are at least 2 years old would be released, being the most modern that you could take now the sets of the dead of 2015.

So we get more diversity when looking for objects, not the same reports of "legendary" things.

What do you think of the idea?

DeletedUser22685

Most tombola gear is only relevant for three to six months before it's made obsolete by a better set. The gear from several years ago is completely useless by now, so I don't really see the point. Besides, Inno will never give away tombola items for free since they've decided to rely on them entirely for all West-related income.

DeletedUser35533

Where did the poll go? It's a yes from me, inno is not getting any money from old items(now they are dud gifts in event bags), only thing it does is make collectors pay exorbitant prices for useless items. These items often have base value 15 to 35k I don't think worlds would become flooded with them.

DeletedUser22685

Where did the poll go? It's a yes from me, inno is not getting any money from old items(now they are dud gifts in event bags), only thing it does is make collectors pay exorbitant prices for useless items. These items often have base value 15 to 35k I don't think worlds would become flooded with them.
That's not the point. The way Inno will look at it is that if players know that eventually they'll be able to find tombola items through luck drops, they won't spend as much money on them during events. Seems unlikely that anyone will take that into account when there's no guarantee that future tombola items will also become luck drops, but this would set a precedent. Plus, at this point I wouldn't put anything past Inno when it comes to milking income out of tombolas.

HALCON DE ORO

That's not the point. The way Inno will look at it is that if players know that eventually they'll be able to find tombola items through luck drops, they won't spend as much money on them during events. Seems unlikely that anyone will take that into account when there's no guarantee that future tombola items will also become luck drops, but this would set a precedent. Plus, at this point I wouldn't put anything past Inno when it comes to milking income out of tombolas.
But objects more than 2 years old are not useful, the points are out of date. They are only worth collecting or at most to sell at low levels.