Separated tabs for products

• Thread starter DeletedUser35321
  • Start date

DeletedUser35321

The problem
Recently, after the event I had some problems while finding exact buffs i need. It simply takes too much time for me to find some stuff because i can't remember all the names.

The proposal
My proposal for this "problem" is:
Separate the products in 3 tabs:
1. Regular product tabs with the items
2. Usable buffs(HP, energy, work motivation...)
3. Recipes

Details and changes
Only changes that would be affected by this idea is adding 2 more tabs, one for Recipes section and another one for Buffs section. It would only change visually, the inventory would be wider by 2 spots, and everything else would be the same.

Summary
It reduces time for finding stuff we need and makes our gameplay easier.

Administration
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? YES
Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? NO

Here is a visual aid of how it would look...I know, I'm not master of Paint or Photoshop, but it shows what it would be :/
http://prntscr.com/8z31bd

Last edited by a moderator:

djogani

Great idea. I have full inventory with products, buffs, etc. This would speed up browsing for specific buff.

DeletedUser37191

I know this isn't a full solution, but there's a script for that. Looking for the link, will post when I find

---EDIT---
The script is in https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/7215-the-west-inventorybuffs

---EDIT2---
Just to be sure, the script is great, I only say it's not a full solution because some people don't like/can't use scripts (and also because the script has to be updated every time new items are made)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33353

Nice idea, but I would think it would be at the bottom of the list that the devs are working on.

DeletedUser35533

+1 but using script is faster and you won't have to wait months for it.(we all know the game interface is very inconvenient without the scripts)

djogani

+1 but using script is faster and you won't have to wait months for it.(we all know the game interface is very inconvenient without the scripts)

yes, but its like we were using tw-db.info cloth calc for years untill devs decided to implement it into the game. sometimes, you acces the west from work or school or cousin's pc and you cant mess with tampermonkey/greasemonkey and scripts there, so it's better for this to be part of the game.