Separate Dueling World

DeletedUser22685

In all honesty I think this would be incredibly fun. However, I also think there's a fairly high chance that it'll detract from the activity of the existing worlds, which is the last thing we need right now. I love the idea, but I'm not sure about its practicality.

foscock

In all honesty I think this would be incredibly fun. However, I also think there's a fairly high chance that it'll detract from the activity of the existing worlds, which is the last thing we need right now. I love the idea, but I'm not sure about its practicality.

I tend to agree, but it would be a great twist on the existing Adventures. If an Adventure scenario could incorporate some of these ideas it would be interesting.

DeletedUser22685

I tend to agree, but it would be a great twist on the existing Adventures. If an Adventure scenario could incorporate some of these ideas it would be interesting.

I wasn't even talking about that part of the proposal, but personally I'd like to see most of this stuff either implemented or making a return on the regular worlds.