Separate Construction log and Residents log

DeletedUser15368

image.png

image.png

Could one of you try asking for this change again pls? :p

Ektoras BOTrini

Its so funny seeing players ask for Church to be removed, like how are you going to level up? Doing 15s jobs? Do we all have the unlimited time to do 15s? Do we all have multies to farm buffs for us?

You need at least 3 years to farm the required materials to make Wonder tinctures and Tobacco so you can farm for the next 3 years so in total you need around 6-7 years.

Leave Church for the people who don't have multies and just want to gain experience by spending limited buffs.

If you have money , time and multies you should do 15s, let's see when you will get bored of it.

DeletedUser15368

Its so funny seeing players ask for Church to be removed, like how are you going to level up? Doing 15s jobs? Do we all have the unlimited time to do 15s? Do we all have multies to farm buffs for us?

You need at least 3 years to farm the required materials to make Wonder tinctures and Tobacco so you can farm for the next 3 years so in total you need around 6-7 years.

Leave Church for the people who don't have multies and just want to gain experience by spending limited buffs.

If you have money , time and multies you should do 15s, let's see when you will get bored of it.

This thread is asking for the construction log to be moved/separated from the town hall to make it actually usable.

Don't feed trolls that are asking for core gameplay mechanics to be removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

pero131

WILL POST HERE UNTIL THIS IS IMPLEMENTED VOL 2
today someone actually went into the trouble of going between 300+ pages of the town log and posted on my town forum
a crazy post. Buch( he had free time? who knows?) actually made a log(still huge ) without the building logs for 1month.
HE got 5 pages (managable) from 375 (no comment), yes you heard right 370 were just building.

the point is that we can get an idea of how easy is to catch up on town things without the build log and how usefull is to filter the information on it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser15368

Well it's been more than 3 years and something like 5 community managers since I first asked, and I doubt I was the first person to ever ask for this. I'm pretty sure, like all desperately necessary fixes, it's never going to happen at this point, but just like all the other things I've been suggesting over-and-over for years, it's still worth trying - because it's such an important part of being able to manage our towns properly and I have a strong interest in making this game as good as it can be / once upon a time was.

The construction logs convey no meaningful information for anyone, make the town hall unusable from a town-management perspective, and in fact is redundant information that we can see in the Bank.

@Syntex @mnnielsen can you please try again to make the office listen to us. Either split the construction logs and the town log, or just remove the redundant construction log altogether. If either of you, or the office, don't understand why this is such a huge deal, I implore you to join a major town, especially during an event that encourages construction, and try to make sense of the town log there.

If anyone wishes to contribute to this cause, and plays on other servers, please post this idea on your local forums, I feel like the only way the community can get anything done is if we "harass" as many CM's as possible into harassing the office with our feedback.
After 3 years I think a different approach is needed, please do your part if you want to see this change.

jA5XzfA.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
I am extremely sorry that implementing this suggestion takes so long. We have forwarded it multiple times and we aim to get introduced at some point, but we are unable to tell you when this can happen. I have raised it again, thank you for following up on this thread!

pero131

this months noise in my town in colorado (as buch now calls it :D )
Noise:
Adige 603.25h 20h of church building per day.
*Lucifer* 542.00h
Luka882 487.50h
Deadeye Jerry 487.00h
Zazozu 447.25h
Dr.Rockso 410.25h
c0ffee 354.25h
Oxcyder 293.00h
ra1g 268.50h
Chris.P.Bacon 248.00h
Matori 247.50h
Surprise 223.00h
PaxtonTR 122.00h
deneb 114.00h
Mr.anonymus 110.75h
Kilhar 99.00h
Prion 94.00h
Nevix 68.25h

sorry for church shaming you all
but can you guess how many tabs those reports created??