Separate Construction log and Residents log

DeletedUser15368

Idea title: Divide Town log and Construction reports into two separate tabs in the Town Hall.
Details of idea: I've noticed it's quite difficult to keep track of comings and goings in town during events. When everyone is constructing there's about 15-20 pages of logs created per day. Totally manageable with lots of clicking and scrolling, but the game play experience may be improved with a new tab, which functions identically to the Town Log, except it's only for construction reports which make up 99% of the Town Log but convey no meaningful information.
(Imaginary) Visual Aid: Imagine, if you will, a new tab in the Town Hall, just for the construction log.
Reasons for submitting: I like to catch when players are deleted, when people leave and need re-invited, etc, which is very difficult in very active towns.

Low budget alternate idea potentially for scripters (<3): A little checkbox in the Town Log to hide construction reports?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15368

Well an acknowledgment that this has been read and subsequently rejected by innogames or passed on to a dev would be pretty wizard. No fun being left in limbo.

DeletedUser15368

Any update on this @Hr.Nyborg ?

It's quite minor, but we've racked up 20+ pages of construction logs in 2 days, it's hard to keep track of the important stuff in the town log.

RaiderTr

Maybe, just maybe, someone will make a script.. Or add such thing to an existent one.
I was told by a Scripter that, it's not very easy to separate logs "just like that" so guess we need a Dev interference or someone very dedicated (aka a bit crazy :'P)

SB.access

Or a dropdown menu just like in Reports. whichever is easier to manage by the system i guess.
I think it would be compiled as a feature in the west 3.0 if any. lol :dastardly:

Also guys, is it just me or does Town Log has a cleaning schedule or something? in Colorado, There town, the oldest log is 25 August 2021... what happened to the older logs? did they just go poof? I'm surprised to find this out tbh.
Log is where the history of the town lies.

DeletedUser15368

HhQT47h.png

DeletedUser15368

I know this will get ignored again, but I've just scrolled through ~220 pages of construction logs to find the relevant information that I was looking for - I've decided to ask about this again.
Bugger off the construction logs please. Even if you're not separating the logs in two, you can very literally just get rid of the construction logs because it's also possible to get this information from the bank.
You're taking up 99% of the town log with redundant information.

Last edited by a moderator: