Resolved Selecting a job

DeletedUser16440

I want to get the most experience out of a job. I was just wondering when selecting a job is it better to choice a job with a higher Job Experience value or to do a job where you have more labor points.

With my stats:
Branding Cattle
Labor points: 26
Job value - experience: 25%

or

Breaking in horses
Labor points: 12
Job value - experience: 32%

or

Cowboy
Labor points: 54
Job value - experience: 17%

Which job do i choose. The one with more labor points or more job experience value?? Someone please explain how experience is calculated??

Mitsukane.

DeletedUser

Job Experience. Labor points don't affect experience gained from a job.

So breaking in horses is your best job. I would however rotate between the three to just keep your motivation up.

DeletedUser

If you have the same doubt regarding money(because LPs matter there), you should check out The West Insider. It'll show you approximately how much you'll in your job considering your LPs and the job's stats.

Someone please explain how experience is calculated??

Mitsukane.

If you search, you'll find posts that give you the exact exp formula.

DeletedUser16440

Ok thanks for all the advise. Its good to finally understand it. ishubagaria thanks for the website.

Deleted User - 4019885

I really don't know where to put this - but I'm wondering how Labor Points keep changing? There is one job I want to do, but I'm not high enough with a 250 labor point flyer. But one time I look at the labor points - at this particular job - and it's at 290... then next time I do it, it's up to 350!!! Is it ME that is making the changes or something else? I've even NOT worked a full day, to hope the labor points change for that job - but they either end up the same or higher. I'M CONFUSED!!!

Pankreas PorFavor

I really don't know where to put this - but I'm wondering how Labor Points keep changing? There is one job I want to do, but I'm not high enough with a 250 labor point flyer. But one time I look at the labor points - at this particular job - and it's at 290... then next time I do it, it's up to 350!!! Is it ME that is making the changes or something else? I've even NOT worked a full day, to hope the labor points change for that job - but they either end up the same or higher. I'M CONFUSED!!!

https://wiki.the-west.net/wiki/Jobs#Labor_points
I guess you changed your gear, or you maybe moved your SP/AP?