Submitted Seeing more player information on battle map

Should more information be shown prior to fort battle start?

• Yes

Votes: 59 92.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Why do you want know the rank? Level and class, yes, but rank no. A rank don't say of someone is good in fortbattles. I prefer the number of HP :)

Knowing the rank is really the most important part.

It makes it easier for people to position themselves properly in battles that a filled beyond the max. The general can rank people reservist or traitor, and people will see that they are likely not going to be in the battle. Then people will know that they are free to stack on top of this person. That way you are more likely to start the battle with people in the desired positions.

Would there be a possible draw back from showing the rank? I can't think of one. Showing someone's HP means someone could join the battle and just look for people who are low on health, can go try to KO them.

DeletedUser22575

Knowing the rank is really the most important part.

It makes it easier for people to position themselves properly in battles that a filled beyond the max. The general can rank people reservist or traitor, and people will see that they are likely not going to be in the battle. Then people will know that they are free to stack on top of this person. That way you are more likely to start the battle with people in the desired positions.

Would there be a possible draw back from showing the rank? I can't think of one. Showing someone's HP means someone could join the battle and just look for people who are low on health, can go try to KO them.

Not only that, but I have .....er...heard that if you are at a town close to the fort battle and watch it and monitor players HP's. Then as soon as the battle is over you can start ko'ing those low on HP's. :dastardly:

Deleted User - 1278415

Added a poll to the idea and set it for 14 days.

After 14 days if the idea has a 80% passing rate then idea will go on to the developers for further review.

DeletedUser

nice idea.....online/offline is also important....usefull to know who to stack up on

got my vote......:cool:

DeletedUser25632

100% Vote for yes so far, I wonder who is gonna be the odd ball out and throw in a no in there. lol

DeletedUser

A big no for me unless they cap fort battles at 600xp. This amount of xp is ridiculous and anything that helps fort battles makes it worse. Fort battles are about a bunch of bullies playing follow the leader with their list of cowardly ally towns as long as your arm. I say 5 towns in an alliance should be the max and if you're not ally with the attacking town or fort owner then you can't fight. Why should 30 players in one town with a great fort general get faster xp than every top class player in the game? This is the second most unfair thing in the whole game after the soldier bonuses.

Deleted User - 1278415

A big no for me unless they cap fort battles at 600xp. This amount of xp is ridiculous and anything that helps fort battles makes it worse. Fort battles are about a bunch of bullies playing follow the leader with their list of cowardly ally towns as long as your arm. I say 5 towns in an alliance should be the max and if you're not ally with the attacking town or fort owner then you can't fight. Why should 30 players in one town with a great fort general get faster xp than every top class player in the game? This is the second most unfair thing in the whole game after the soldier bonuses.

Ok well fort battles are not going anywhere and your just voting no against all fort battles (.)... and your taking it out on someone elses idea that has nothing to do with fort battle experience points. If you read the first post this is for providing more information in fort battles. Fort battle exp is capped at 1500 exp already. :hmf:

DeletedUser

Ok well fort battles are not going anywhere and your just voting no against all fort battles (.)... and your taking it out on someone elses idea that has nothing to do with fort battle experience points. If you read the first post this is for providing more information in fort battles. Fort battle exp is capped at 1500 exp already. :hmf:
I said No because improvements that help players to get more experience in fort battles make matters worse. I didn't say I'm

voting no against all fort battles

If you read the first post this is for providing more information in fort battles

I gave my reason for voting no and you are twisting my words to mean something different.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1278415

View Poll Results: Should more information be shown prior to fort battle start?
Yes
bar2-l.gif
bar2.gif
bar2-r.gif
clear.gif
59 92.19%
No
bar3-l.gif
bar3.gif
bar3-r.gif
clear.gif
5 7.81%