Second target position

DeletedUser

Proposal
Currently it's possible to set 1 target position when you sign in at a fort battle. My idea is to set another target position.

Current Workaround
-

Details
Your first target position stays how it is: once the battle begins you go to that position. You will be able to set a second position. There are 2 possibilities:

• When round 10 (or another exactly number) will start, you will go to your second target position.
  • You can set your own round when you will go to your target position.
Abuse Prevention
There isn't.

Visual Aids
[spoil]
2edoelpositie.jpg
[/spoil]Summary
Offliners can be used more useful. At tactic it will be a lot funnier.

Administration
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes/No
Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? Yes/No

DeletedUser22493

Im not gonna support an idea that promotes more offliners..

No from me..

DeletedUser

Think again all the new tactics and the battles are active time.
Yes from me.

DeletedUser9470

I think this is an awesome idea.

Advantages:
  • offliners would be a lot more useful
  • promotes fort battles
  • gives more hope to peeps who cannot be online
  • help fill fort battles

I cant see any inconveniences

Anything that promotes FBs and gets more people involved in FBs is good, so a big YES from me.

DeletedUser

Im not gonna support an idea that promotes more offliners..

No from me..

It isn't supporting offliners. If you are online, you will have more advantages. This is only for a more tactical battle ;)

DeletedUser

I don't know how much difference it would make, it's hard enough to get people to set one target correctly.

DeletedUser

Because I can't be online during most fights I think this is a verry good idea. At least this give us offliners a bigger chance for gaining more exp/money from fights whilst helping onliners more.

DeletedUser

good idea. cannot criticize, but can say to those who say no is that, u might be hotshot active all the time, their are other worlds where numbers are less and not all the players are online.

as for promoting offline(joxertm), their are many types of people, among them are positive thinkers and negative thinkers. you are thinking about the negatives. off course it could POSSIBLE lead to more offline, BUT those who were always online they will stay but the offline would the new guys who don't do offline battles.

Elmyr- take their names down if they don't know how to move, in next battle don't pick them. or better idea make non-mover's name public.

DeletedUser31859

I think YES. It is a good idea. I don't agree to the round selection to reach the target but 2nd target would be useful because 1 target is extremely not good for offliners....good thinking msingh...i like your idea. 4 stars....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Elmyr- take their names down if they don't know how to move, in next battle don't pick them. or better idea make non-mover's name public.

Apparently you don't play (or at least don't do fort battles) on any world older than 10.

DeletedUser16002

I think its a great idea to be honest, I find it hard sometimes to be online for battles and it would certainly benefit everybody on my side.

DeletedUser22575

And in a few months we can come back and let off liners set a 3rd target, then later a 4th, etc, etc, etc,. One of these days fort battles can be nothing but off liners with multiple targets set.

Ummm...No to this.

DeletedUser

whats that got to do with the comment.
( except mock me).

Not ranking someone is utterly meaningless when you have 20 people every battle who don't set their targets properly and you don't fill or barely fill.

DeletedUser

Not ranking someone is utterly meaningless when you have 20 people every battle who don't set their targets properly and you don't fill or barely fill.

Yes, it happens that players forget to set their targets, but you have a lot battles where players don't forget it. So, disapprove because that reason is just nonsense ;)

DeletedUser

They don't forget anything. They don't set the target on purpose.

DeletedUser

lol, you guys are smart. figure it out. suppose if you kick a dog for 3 times, the forth time how do you think the dog will react each time you pick your feet off the ground when you are near the dog.

the players are humans, i can insure you that they are smarter then dogs.

Joxer i said don't rank them. they will learn. you can try the phony way to message them with warning or rank them lowest and they will send 'anger' message reply to that.
and i want to point to all, that those who don't move are generally those who were planing to be online on the first place.
--
why am i arguing? because this is key idea for other worlds other then 10 and on.[yes i do play on other worlds+beta both, i have xp. not a noob].
old worlds are now really low on numbers, this will increase the offline participation.

either way if you are the best, Are you afraid that offline would now move instead of being the party festival?

Last edited by a moderator: