Seasons Changing Competition

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
If I have a photo can I submit that as my graphic, just the photo, completely unedited. Unfortunately you'll have to take my word for it as I'm unwilling to hand out the link to my picasa album which I'll be linking it from if that makes sense.

You can put a photo here but it won't be running in the competition because its meant to be a computer generated art competition. In the near future I may do photography comps if there's people interested.

DeletedUser31931

You can put a photo here but it won't be running in the competition because its meant to be a computer generated art competition. In the near future I may do photography comps if there's people interested.

Well I don't usually run in the competition anyway, but here is my photo (slightly edited to enhance the quality) of early Spring and the morning fog in Namibia.

I've attached it as a link due to it's size.

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
Sorry I've been a bit caught up with university lately. I had a lot of assignments and then 5 exams I had to study for. I've only been able to get on and read a few posts but not post or organise things myself. But now that's all passed and it's party time for most of college and now I can get on and do things in the forum.

As for this competition, I am not going to put a poll on it as there aren't enough entrants. I take part responsibility for choosing a hard theme and I'll try to do easier ones in the future.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks to the people who did enter the competition.