Submitted Search Achievements

Would you like this idea to be implimented?

• Yes

Votes: 26 96.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser22493

Link to original thread can be found <HERE>.

- There will be a two week period available to vote. (May be extended if needed.)

- If the idea wins 80% of the vote, it is sent to the developers who will respond with feedback and the idea will be linked in the ideas passed to developers. If it loses the vote by not attaining more than 79%, it will be moved to the archives. The idea will then be placed on the list of items to not post again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Idea title: Search Achievements

Details of idea: Add a search box in the achievements area so you can search for the achievement to see if you have completed it.

Initially it should just have a search glass. But once clicked on it would pop out a search box to type in and red x to cancel. Similar to the Inventory search method.

once it finds a result it would:
A. open up the exact record
B. Give the player a list of achievements in a list and when clicked on would take them to the achievement theywere looking for.
C. bring back no results.

Visual Aid:
search_achieve.png

Reasons for submitting: Today I had received an achievement on another world and I went to my other world character and I couldn't easily locate the same achievement to figure out if I have already done it or not.

DeletedUser22493

The voting is now over, and this idea has passed the vote.
Congratulations.

It will be shipped of to the dev's.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.