Planned sdjx22: Auction House Proposal

Do you want this ingame?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diggo11

yes I want this but what about the sugar cane problem?
If its a product and is 100% likely, u buy lots from multiple accounts for a low price then sell it in stores for $4 a pop-makes heck of money.
~ Every auction would have a minimum starting price of it's sell price.

~Items that are usually purchased from shops have a maximum bid of their foreign purchase price. Items that can not be purchased from shops have no maximum bid.
Some peoples lack of motivation to read fascinates me.

DeletedUser5046

poll is closed...

do they have the whole summary of te auction house proposal?
(after te whole discussions for sure there are some features to be added on te original proposal)

DeletedUser

They could make it that the Auction houses have to be built, and require 100 energy and $500 and there only could be 3-4 per square on the map. You would have to go there to buy/sell anything and the creator of the Auction house would get 1-10% (depending on the creator's trading skill) of the money. People could only see items that are being sold at that house.

DeletedUser

It's already in for voting... you should have said that a looooooooooong time ago while it was still in ideas and brainfarts forum...

DeletedUser

thumbs up that is all it is the only way trading can be implementing and can add a fair way to sell for more than half the price of what you bought it for

DeletedUser

I like the idea of the auction house or trading source, It allows players to make money from sources other then selling to stores, and for adventures this would be awesome, I tend to get stuck with alot of products I have no need for.

My other idea and opinion for the auction is it should only allow you to sell products only. This will allow people whom are having issues with certain quests I.E. union flag quest to pony up insane amounts of money to just move on a bit if they have the cash.

I do feel that selling town buyable items, though should not be allowed, as people who have good items in here town like Clints Poncho or a gold cross, could sell them at auction and just start making insane amounts of money from people who could still get them at a discount but not want to travel to get the item. This is why I feel it should only allow products to be sold.

I hope this comes to a reality.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
I do feel that selling town buyable items, though should not be allowed, as people who have good items in here town like Clints Poncho or a gold cross, could sell them at auction and just start making insane amounts of money from people who could still get them at a discount but not want to travel to get the item. This is why I feel it should only allow products to be sold.

People are not going to pay more than they want to for an item, if they are willing to pay for the item to come to them then it's their choice. In the same way I could pay £75 for my new keyboard and get it before 10am tomorrow, or I could wait 3 days and have it cost £35 instead (I chose 3 days, but I see the value in getting it sooner).

The rich people in this game are going to have easy access to towns anyway.

DeletedUser

what i like is say i buy a donkey for 250 i can sell it for 200 instead of 125

DeletedUser5046

Re Development Discussion. . .

(can they reopen te poll? i guess they wont do tat tho)

Status
Not open for further replies.