[Script] Select the types of buff

DeletedUser34084

I tried several times to add the detector server script for the language, but can not. This week I have vacation, I'll get to it, accept help.
You can use either window.location.href to get the current window's link and split it to get the domain or... you can use Game.locale to get the language that the game uses :p
The rest is just a bunch of if clauses and variables (It's not the best way of doing it but it works w/ 2-3 words to translate)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34315

This is such a wonderful script! Thank you so much for developing this. As to the translation... I did it the "brute force and ignorance" route. Just wrote the english translations into the script in tampermonkey.

DeletedUser

Asking as a non-developer, is it possible for me to download the script and then edit the script code and translate the necessary parts myself, for personal use only?

foscock

Banned
Nice script Halcon!

I modified it to include a Language object to replace all of the text. It has English and Spanish translations, and is easy to expand to other languages. Let me know if you want my changes Halcon.

DeletedUser34295

This really is an amazing script, and I've now translated it myself for personal use. Thanks again :)

EDIT: I also removed the title/category that doesn't contain any items, mostly 'cause it's empty and I don't know what will end up in there (if anything). Also out of curiosity - there's a category which (as I've understood) contains Buffs for Adventures, what are those exactly? Buffs for the MPI (Adventures) or something different they're referring to? It contains a mix of buffs from Fortfighting/Duel category, so I'm not sure really what they are supposed to do.

Last edited by a moderator:

HALCON DE ORO

Nice script Halcon!

I modified it to include a Language object to replace all of the text. It has English and Spanish translations, and is easy to expand to other languages. Let me know if you want my changes Halcon.
please send it to me , this morning I 've sent a PM

DeletedUser34315

This really is an amazing script, and I've now translated it myself for personal use. Thanks again :)

EDIT: I also removed the title/category that doesn't contain any items, mostly 'cause it's empty and I don't know what will end up in there (if anything). Also out of curiosity - there's a category which (as I've understood) contains Buffs for Adventures, what are those exactly? Buffs for the MPI (Adventures) or something different they're referring to? It contains a mix of buffs from Fortfighting/Duel category, so I'm not sure really what they are supposed to do.

Any buff that boosts fort attack or defense boosts adventure damage/chance to hit and adventure health points, respectively. Fort damage buffs increase your adventure damage but consume the buff, same for attack/defense.

Tom Robert

Like I said, I can send you my German translation. It would be useful if you send me the list of the spanish words, which should be translated. That would be easier for both of us.
Regards