Schitt's Creek

Tucker Blue

Am i missing something here? i grew up on old school comedy. SCTV, Benny Hill Show, Wayne And Shuster, Bizarre, etc.. i just tried to watch the first episode of Schitt's Creek and ten minutes in found myself fast forwarding snippet by snippet trying to find a funny scene. i did not find one. Not one, no exaggeration, not figuratively, literally not one scene made me laugh. i pretty much just found myself asking "What is this boring poo they're calling a comedy?" A friend of mine keeps trying to get me to watch clips of this show Shameless but they all suck. i'm starting to crave another Dexter, Breaking Bad or hell i'd even settle for another Eastbound And Down or a Californication. SOMETHING!!! Gimme something worth the watch! Vampires and zombies do not exist in my world other than the series finale of Deadliest Warrior where they pitted vampires against zombies to find out "Who is............. the deadliest warrior!" i've seen all the good ones. Tried to watch some show.....Dark something....? It's supposed to be really weird episodes but each episode is a story in itself. It's not a continuing story line. i got bored 10 minutes into that one too. i typically give a pilot or premiere episode 10 minutes to hook me into a character. If they can't do that i regard the writing as crappy for my tastes. Breaking Bad.....the first scene is "What the $%^&* is going on here?" so much you're instantly hooked. Dexter, same thing. First episode 4 seconds in he drops the line "Tonight's the night, and it's going to happen again and again. It has to happen." HOOKED!!!! Where's all the mind blowing suspense writing or the spit your drink out jokes? Fluff. They keep throwing fluff.

*ed - EUREKA!!! i don't know why i kept putting it off but i remembered about Parks and Recreation! Seen the clips online, laughed every time so i downloaded the whole bloody thing! 3 episodes in........deeeeeeeelightful! i didn't realise it was centered around Amy's character but that's just fine with me. i think Amy is hilarious. And it's the wicken chick from The League as the reporter! Nice!

Last edited:

Tucker Blue

This, show, is...........amaaaaaziiiiiing! Not only did they have the wicken chick from The League but they had Andre! They had Rafi Bomb! They even had the creepy car salesman from Dexter! And i STILL can't look at Rob Lowe without seeing Eddie Nero from Californication. He engineered that orgasm! :D If you saw Californication you know what i'm talkin' 'bout. hahahahahahahaaaa If you want in, Eddie Nero Billie Goat. You didn't hear it from me.

Gasp! John Larroquette! Woooow!

Last edited: