Scavenger Hunt...Riddle Quests

DeletedUser23252

Proposal
I have a idea for a new quest line "scavenger hunt" it starts with getting a clue from Henry or Maya.... to do a certain job that is hinted at each job will give new clue until all 20 clues have been found and the reward will be 2000 exp points and 20 bonds for 20 hours of work. Much like daily quests your hints will be based on level no way a level 50 character can get bandages.

Current Workaround
the reason for this idea is more exp for players in the upper 50's and beyond just how many times can you grave rob or duel for $1 on your way to 350 dollars

State the bulk of your idea.
here is a list of hints I thought of already
jed clampett's money
your mummy needs these
1977 bronson movie
dr. frankenstein crime
the general lee
Ag
Fe
bad kids gift for christmas
source of all life on earth
box for the dead
quill and ink quill
quill and ink ink
Nelumbo nucifera
over the top movie
nevada construction
harrison ford role 2011 movie
4th thursday of november favorite
Pb
S
King of the south
virginia cash crop
bottle with a worm
florida sunkist
is this a fruit or a vegetable
arbor day past time
type setter
mark twain
opposite of student
Liberace
Wild Bill Hickok Wyatt Earp
Vaudevillians
roberts falwell baker ect
north americia largest carnivore
jesters precious rock
i have ears but I can't hear
I have eyes yet I can not see
Samuel Morse
gun for hire
Idaho cash crop
zoo keepers job
I hope to get a lot more hints so this quest can be repeatable.

Abuse Prevention
non-abusable

Summary
Why should this be implemented
no new sets easy to implement it falls into repeatable quest category and can be expanded into a more complex quest line.

Please be gentle, no reason for name calling.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33353

Actually, good idea :)
The dailies get boring, and this could a very fun thing to do.

Apelatia

This would be an interesting addition to the game I feel... I will vote for the proposal if it gets to that stage.

asdf124

Well, the only problem I see is that, I ain't sure if most of the international players think of the clues as that great, but I do think that this is a great idea.

DeletedUser36559

Yes please bored of the dailies so far although as asdf suggested the international problems may struggle with it.

DeletedUser23252

This was just an idea I can understand that most Germans have never seen the Beverly Hillbillies so Jed Clampetts money(oil) make no sense so that will have to be changed to OPEC's Commodity.

DeletedUser22685

Yes please bored of the dailies so far although as asdf suggested the international problems may struggle with it.

It'll be spoiled by TW-DB after a day or two anyway, so anyone who can't solve the clues shouldn't have too much trouble. But for those of us who enjoy riddles and the like, it could be a lot of fun if done well.

jarograv

It would really be great if we could have some kind of design a quest contest where members of the community could submit a questline and we could all vote on the one we think is the most unique and should be added to the game :)

I know somebody who would love to send the devs their outline of a cricket quest :whistle:

DeletedUser23252

I have other ideas (hunting quest line and building your own "home") I was looking on the german forum the next thing might be clothing sets of 3 and 4 items. If I was reading(translating) properly.

DeletedUser35277

I like the idea of a scavenger hunt too, at my level, dailies just make me groan.

DeletedUser

Thumbs up

I like the idea of a new daily series. I also like the idea of MORE QUESTS. There should be a quest team - taking ideas and writing quests.