Save us, Kuro....

DeletedUser26820

Could Inno, instead of opening up a new .en world, combine Briscoe with an existing .en server.

Look at the FF activity on Briscoe.
Toons are becoming church builders.

Yeah, some toons will have duplication and might lose a toon.
They chose to have more than one wife. That's not our problem.

Dear Inno: You're losing toons.

Watcha gonna do about this, Kuro?

A forced merger of a couple of .en servers would be nice.
But you're the boss and we're just ****heads that log in and follow the lemmings over the cliff.

DeletedUser15368

Wait, Idaho is barely getting started, if there's another new server to split the playerbase i'm fecking done :D

In the event you don't have some inside information and just want to advocate for the merging of worlds, It should have been done bloody years ago, so yeah, get on that kuro :p

Last edited by a moderator:

kuro90

There is no plan to open a new server yet so don't worry about that.
Concerning to migrations, I'm well aware of your feeling about that and we constantly monitoring server's KPIs to check if it's feasible to open migration routes in any old world. Sadly we have some rules that must be followed, but when it will be possible, you will be warned as usual with a forum announce.
Thank you for your patience

K

DeletedUser15368

now we do plan to open one.
Y tho

You know what would be better than a new world in a game designed for level 150 nuggeters? migration routes into a struggling fort battle server and the merging of the sporadic and tiny playerbase we have left.

DeletedUser38181

https://forum.the-west.net/index.php?threads/new-migration-routes.57586/

"I have some news for you regarding further migration routes and world closures that will be happening early next year.
While we open new worlds for our community, we do not want to forget about our older worlds especially when they drop in population. So every year we open migration routes providing you with an opportunity to get your characters into a more populated world."

Every year ehm. 2019 is about to be over, they never miss a chance to open a new world but what about migrations? Im pretty sure nearly all of old worlds are dead but as known all they care is nugget usage.

RaiderTr

but as known all they care is nugget usage
Yea and somehow those "dead" worlds still use a considerable amount of nuggets apparently.

I don't think there is much .Net management can do about it though.
They watch and Inno decides according to data I guess? Or not?

DeletedUser15368

I can't see a reason for opening new worlds when we are trying to get old ones closed and our characters migrated somewhere they can be useful (new migration server for level 150 characters?), but I can only assume it's another arbitrary and detrimental decision from the game's management. Saddens me every time i remember the people that run this game give not a single solitary care about it.

Some thoughts on previous worlds, a friend of mine put it like this:
"Worlds F, G, & H were reasonably down on activity numbers from the start
Idaho was anomolous in that players from other servers transitioned to .net looking for something different."

Now those players from other servers have mostly left idaho and we're really struggling. New server opens and we're done. The most active players will focus on the new server, while the old one slowly declines as we have seen with every single previous world on the server over 10+ years. What exactly was the point of all the work that so many people put into this server over the last year, if it is to be for nothing because Inno think a cash grab off the hype of a new world is better than actually making a functional and fun game.

There's been a lot of chat about this in-game, another friends said:
"Though, to be brutally honest, players like us, who choose to start playing on Idaho share some of the blame. we invested time in this world and sent out a message to them that we like new worlds"

To that, all i can say is that we were fools. Fools to think fort battles in the game would ever improve to the point of being fun again. Fools to think that trying to provide an environment on a new generation world where new players will want to stick around for more than a few months would ever be rewarded or helped by inno. I was a fool for ever having hope in InnoGames after all the red flags and self destructive decisions.

And you're all fools too if you join this blatant cash-grab world while fort battles are a broken mess. I beg you not to reward their incompetence with your nuggets.

Last edited by a moderator:

RaiderTr

Idaho was anomolous in that players from other servers transitioned to .net looking for something different
In addition to that, believe it or not, LOTS of players came back to the game (like me) after looong years thanks to "Red Dead Redemption 2" and some other reasons.
The most active players will focus on the new server
Well, definitely not me.
Watching big spenders getting Upgraded Fort Battle sets along with insta-purchase Nugget Sets while we wait for xmas or so to get at least some Items (let alone some Balance) while them stacking one side and crushing the other & dominating, once was more than enough for me.

Hell, even after a year, Idaho still couldn't settle in and doesn't seem like it will, thanks to the just another new server.
while the old one slowly declines
Ironic how 1 year old server is made "old" ..
I beg you not to reward their incompetence with your nuggets.
Oh you know they will.

Must be superior to others with their money, boost their ego, "dominate" the pixels and stuff.

Last edited:

DeletedUser15368

believe it or not, LOTS of players came back to the game
I can believe that, considering I had legit quit the game as a mod and a player, and then one man had a vision of good, balanced battles on this new server, and i signed up. Mistakes were made.

Watching big spenders getting Upgraded Fort Battle sets while we wait for Xmas or so to get at least some Items (let alone some Balance) while them stacking one side and crushing the other & dominating, once was more than enough for me.
Can't emphasise this enough, DotD tombola is the worst, most predatory, broken RNG, game destroying feature you've ever introduced. And you time your servers to open just in time for it, good game you capitalist pigs.

Oh you know they will.
Maybe they will, but if no one else joins the server, they'll be King Nothings.

RaiderTr

and then one man had a vision of good, balanced battles on this new server
That he did, and still does, but good luck finding enough number of people who shares the same vision to make a difference.
Can't emphasise this enough, DotD tombola is the worst, most predatory, broken RNG, game destroying feature you've ever introduced. And you time your servers to open just in time for it, good game you capitalist pigs.
Yep, took them a while but with Idaho (be damned!), they figured it's the best for their interests (ps. $$ or €€ w/e)
Maybe they will, but if no one else joins the server, they'll be King Nothings.
Not like people will listen to us but mayhaps we should start a boycott anyway :p

Goes to gather Icy and her gang

Worst case scenario I will stop wasting money on Idaho (even thou it's minimal) and focus on Colorado, then probably leave the game for forever inb4 they make even more OP Union Officer bs.

Two servers are tiring enough as is anyway, let alone dying/ded 3434645 of them.

Last edited:

RaiderTr

Are we "planning" to open just another Born-dead server yet, while merge/migrate none others? :roll:

Last edited: