Save us, Kuro....

asdf124

another world? what is the logic in that? surely it'd be a much better idea to have a few 30-day event worlds before even considering a new permanent world? its sad to see old worlds die, and although I don't support a merger and still want new worlds, there needs to be some kind of thought put into how on earth a new world is gonna work with such low player numbers :roll:

You lost me when you said you are into new worlds :D
I think .ro and .de have Kansas, maybe even .fr although I don't even understand why that would be the case (one of the reasons I abandoned fr so early was because of low numbers) ideally we need most worlds here to be like Arizona and Colorado, with maybe one or two smaller worlds for those who want to avoid duels and fort battles (not my idea of a fun world but others might disagree..)

still, nothing is gonna happen right now, but we have luck on our side, corona has created a whole new market for browser games and it might have saved the-west for the moment.. Still, its disturbing that it took a global epidemic to make inno have the confidence to create those speed worlds and the new formula :hmf:
If people want to avoid duels/fort battles, just stay townless. Not hard, 250$ for hotels is cheap!

asdf124

I mean you have a good point, but still, many people just join towns because they have loyalty to them (or their alliances) and tbh who doesn't like discount buffs on the alliance market? :roll:
Just be a tp and make all the buffs, the only thing now that makes towns attractive is the church building. Due to the experience gain since many are now hoping we will have a new level cap.