santa hat

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1105

It's up to you. If you want a novelty item that gives no skill bonuses, keep it.

If you want to double your money, sell it.

DeletedUser

so should i sell mine or not???

No don't! If you do, a pissed off (real) Santa will duel you! Sure, if you win you get some items from his magical sack, but if you lose, he takes all your items and puts them in his sack.

DeletedUser

No don't! If you do, a pissed off (real) Santa will duel you! Sure, if you win you get some items from his magical sack, but if you lose, he takes all your items and puts them in his sack.

I can confirm this

DeletedUser

well im keeping mine and yes you should sell it if you need to cause it DOES double youre money but im keeping it for next crimble cause i got a feeling you may need it .But come on would a cute cat, a monkey and an old man lie to you.

DeletedUser1100

Is it really interesting to give wrong information to other players ?! I dont think so ! please if you know how this hat helps inform others

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ill laugh out loud from those who havent sold their hats after christmas :D you can have a souvenir instead of big money, which with i congratulate you

DeletedUser

well im keeping mione on 1 world and sellingit on the toher 2 as i need money ;)

DeletedUser

Well i sold mine and it said 'The money in your bank has now doubled'

It does not do anything, you get $25 for it and that's it. No change at all with bank money. Ulthor is just desperate attention *****....
Don't sell it guys, it will eventually have some use aside of great Xmas clothing.
:nowink:

DeletedUser

It does not do anything, you get $25 for it and that's it. No change at all with bank money. Ulthor is just desperate attention *****....
Don't sell it guys, it will eventually have some use aside of great Xmas clothing.
:nowink:

he is wrong I just sold it and it doubled my money I now have $4000!!!! Quick sell now!

DeletedUser

Nobody is selling it because of your ******ed childish try to fool people anyway...

DeletedUser

wouldn't sell the hat peeps something tells me it will be needed to collect a reward for proof of killing the fake Santa.

DeletedUser

This is so un-creative
At least use reverse-psychology, I mean, come on!

Status
Not open for further replies.