santa hat

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Nothing at all. But it could be given something useful later on, so keeping it is a good idea.

DeletedUser

Well i sold mine and it said 'The money in your bank has now doubled'

DeletedUser

How can be doubled in bank if someone have already deposit the maximum there?

DeletedUser1105

It gives it to you as cash. Well, that's what it did to me.

I'd be quick though, because this quest has a time limit. Once the quest is unavailable, so is the money bonus.

DeletedUser

I don't believe Ulthor and the monkey guy. I sold mine in World 3 and I got nothing but $25.

DeletedUser

Oh, honestly, you guys. :rolleyes:

I don't believe Ulthor and the monkey guy. I sold mine in World 3 and I got nothing but $25.

You forget that you're looking at the two biggest Ideas & Brainfarts forum overlords. They're smart enough to know that the less competition, the rarer the item. Come next Christmas, these hats just might be the very thing that turns the game upside down(in a manner of speaking).

DeletedUser

Oh, honestly, you guys. :rolleyes:

You forget that you're looking at the two biggest Ideas & Brainfarts forum overlords. They're smart enough to know that the less competition, the rarer the item. Come next Christmas, these hats just might be the very thing that turns the game upside down(in a manner of speaking).
The are the biggest forum champions. Making the most replies. Even you have made so much. I still have mine in World 1. I'll be keeping it.

DeletedUser

It gives it to you as cash. Well, that's what it did to me.

I'd be quick though, because this quest has a time limit. Once the quest is unavailable, so is the money bonus.

And what if you don't have any money in bank?
Will be double the cash you carry on you?

DeletedUser

I am wearing mine for a while - then it goes back in storage til next Christams.

DeletedUser1105

Overlord? Champion?

I don't think I've ever been called that before!

Status
Not open for further replies.