San Antonio Reunion

• Thread starter DeletedUser26820
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser36029

mmmm Lobstah with buttah..... *purrs*

btw canu... love the shocked cat avatar :D clearly I need to find a more personalized one for mine

DeletedUser33353

Sign me up Dubs......I am sure I can talk deiben and a few others in to pop up there for some lobster and fall foliage.

DeletedUser26820

If the Chaos crew is open to suggestions for a destination for the next reunion, Shirlee would like to spend a weekend in Massachusetts.
There should be a putt-putt golf course within 20 miles and at least one store that serves whiskey by the 50-gallon drum.
Other than that, all I need is you folks to be there.

I'm easy to please :)

But who is this "canufeelit" fellow that keeps posting in this thread?
Something about "troll successful"??
I felt in San Antonio. Those there felt it. Can u feel it??

Nisa

If the Chaos crew is open to suggestions for a destination for the next reunion, Shirlee would like to spend a weekend in Massachusetts.
There should be a putt-putt golf course within 20 miles and at least one store that serves whiskey by the 50-gallon drum.

But who is this "canufeelit" fellow that keeps posting in this thread?
Something about "troll successful"??
I felt in San Antonio. Those there felt it. Can u feel it??

It looks like a private convo so I am not sure why is it even on forum . Since it is here canufeelit can post same as any other player.

Could you please explain what does 'fosputter' mean ?

Dubjean

Are you sure you'd understand the language? At least you are looking for whiskey instead of beer or we might not know what you were asking for. ;)

Nisa

In the off topic forum, so of course anyone can post to it. In fact, we encourage it.

It was in Saloon actually, where it doesn't belong so we moved it to off topic. Anyhow, it was not what deiben said.

And still waiting for explanation of 'fosputter'.

Dubjean

It is all one word, there is no 'fos'... it's a fosputter. The picture explains it better than mere words could ever do. This thread is in the correct area (off-topic) and labeled San Antonio Reunion...and this was taken there, so no explanation is needed by those that attended. All are welcome to attend any future reunions if they would like to be a part of what happens when we all get together, including you Nisa. :)

DeletedUser33353

A picture is indeed worth a thousand words.......Now, if deiben ever remembers where he left his at....we have to have another round.

Status
Not open for further replies.