Salem // Beaverton // Medford TBBG

DeletedUser

The mentioned towns are taking applications for all classes.

We have no required donations or taxes for any players below level 25 so you can grow much faster and have better gear then other towns here.

We have 3 towns so as to offer that many more choices for weapons, clothes and other needed items. No more shopping fees!

We are a peaceful town that is part of a peaceful alliance on W8. We allow no random dueling but, there always seems to be a target for those gun slingers looking to defend these towns.

Contact any member wearing a hat in these towns for an invite.

Have fun!! :laugh:

Michael Brady
Founder of Salem, Beaverton and Medford
Founder of TBBG

DeletedUser14280

Hi! I'm here to interview you about your town!

Alright, question 1:
Got any item sets?

DeletedUser14280

Oh, I've already got a town.
I'm just trying to give you an excuse to keep this thread up the top.

Question 2: Got a fort yet?

DeletedUser

Forts are a waste of resources until they put in item producing buildings.

Anyone with any serious questions that actually has an interest in a new town to join? :)

Oh, I've already got a town.
I'm just trying to give you an excuse to keep this thread up the top.

Question 2: Got a fort yet?

DeletedUser

I have to say this is one of THE most organized and fun towns ever. :) Always dueling going on or treasure hunts or something exciting!
We try to stay out of the drama of W8 but if you play there you know it tends to find you even if you run from it full steam! To aid with that we have 2 diplomats and 3 towns with duelers in case talking doesn't work.
The forums are very helpful with tips and clues. Lots of older players who are very active. Lots of experience to draw on. Any question gets an answer.
What are you waiting for?!? Come have some fun!
/Dance

:D:D:D