Saddlers and Blacksmiths get no love?

Discussion in 'Questions & Guides' started by Itolia, Mar 7, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Itolia

Itolia Member

Every recent quest that has crafted requirements seems to want something from Tonic Peddler or Field Cook. Rose Water, Cake, Stomach Medicine, Honey Wine, Roast Turkey... last thing I remember from Saddler was Leather Strap for Big Football Game.

There are two other professions, and we are being overlooked.

2. Slygoxx

Slygoxx The West Team Marshal

The current event requires 10 leather straps, is that not enough? :)

3. DanteNightroad

DanteNightroad Well-Known Member

each crafter feels like their craft is neglected, I feel the same and Im a Field Cook. Im also still resentful that we need other people for anything.
    also why would you want harder requirements on a timed quest?

4. Kidd Kalypso

Kidd Kalypso Well-Known Member

In all actuality, an easy quest line to bang out for a skill point. Just time consuming. Good job to inno & staff on this.
    As far as crafting? No matter which craft is focused on, should be a non issue. Unless you wish to overcharge in the market.

5. deiben

deiben Well-Known Member

Black Smiths get no love? You're kidding, right?

I'm a BS and I make polishing stones to take care of myself when I duel. One of the best dueling buffs.
    When I FF, I make The Westerner for myself, for I won't equip a cheap/free Ammu Slide as I attend adventures.
    When I duel you, you won't feel neglected by a buff I can make for myself, and when I attend a FF, you won't feel neglected by a buff I can make for myself.

Please don't ever discount or disregard the beauty of the co-dependancy intertwined in crafting to level up and get to L700.
    There's not a single guild that can make it to L700 without assistance of crafted products of the other 3 guilds.

So if you're feeling neglected regarding your guild regarding requirements for quests, just let us know you're suffering from "butt hurt anxiety" and get over it.
    I'm a L700 BS and am never feeling neglected by my choice of crafting guild.

6. lonzoball

lonzoball Well-Known Member

I usually pick my craft according to how I wish to play the game but I never really feel my craft neglected when it comes to quests since I can easily ask someone else to craft it for me so it's not a big issue.