Saddlebags and chests

Reyne

I was reading about the planned changes for 2009 including shrinking the backpacks. I know you'll take a lot of flak for that plan since a lot of us use those amassed products to pay for the big ticket items that cost more than our banks will store, not to mention a lot of us keep all sorts of clothing, head and footwear for those various jobs.

So, I would like to suggest saddlebags for our horses to carry additional items.

Another suggestion - trunks or chests to be kept in our residence in town. It would necessitate a trip to town to get the items stored in it, and it would make our "residences" actually mean something. Maybe to make coding easier for now this could be an addition to the bank.

DeletedUser1105

They already mentioned that they are considering the idea that you can carry more depending on which horse you are riding.

As for the trunk or chest, please see the 'Warehouse/Backpack Proposal', and add your own views there as it's the same idea renamed.

Edit: the thread is here: http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=10503

Reyne

A "chest" is hardly a warehouse. A least where I come from. I did read the idea list at the top of this forum and did not see it listed there. Feel free to delete this thread if you are a mod.

DeletedUser1105

You are right, it's not. But it does the EXACT same thing, does it not, in that it stores items?

Therefore it does not matter whether you call it a chest, a warehouse or a battleship. It does the same job.

All I am saying is that it would be better to hear your take on how these 'battleships' ;) could work in the thread that is already discussing a VERY similar proposal, rather than having two threads for essentially the same thing.

Reyne

Exactly, don't waste space. I'm sorry I didn't see that thread earlier. Please feel free to delete it. I'll post in your thread.