P&P sad, silly or just lame threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser28121

wow, that is truly all you got?! That one was seen from a mile high and it took almighty gaga (i hear rumors) to spell out?? :rolleyes:

cheap humor, gaga, so i am not surprised TJ loves it :D:laugh:

DeletedUser22575

wow, that is truly all you got?! That one was seen from a mile high and it took almighty gaga (i hear rumors) to spell out?? :rolleyes:

cheap humor, gaga, so i am not surprised TJ loves it :D:laugh:

I like cheap humor, I laugh at you all the time :laugh:

I especially liked how you galloped to the defense of Princess Joxer like a good knight only to have him reject your attempts to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28121

1. I like cheap humor, I laugh at you all the time :laugh:

2. I especially liked how you galloped to the defense of Princess Joxer like a good knight only to have him reject your attempts to do so.

@ 1.Touche, burn on me, baby.... see, gaga, this is how it's done.... tj, I.AM.AMAZED!!!! quick, witty, if there weren't any other post by u here I would have totally mistaken u for somebody who actually has something between his ears :p

@ 2. ROTFLMAO yes joxer declined my offer to swoop him of his feet in my gallant rush to his defence, but only because he's fat! He was worried about my poor back, u see. :laugh:

Ohhh, TJ you are self-deluded gibberish dispenser and I'm truly sorry Joxer has opted out you daily "healthy laugh" posts...:(

:donkey:

DeletedUser22575

@ 1.Touche, burn on me, baby.... see, gaga, this is how it's done.... tj, I.AM.AMAZED!!!! quick, witty, if there weren't any other post by u here I would have totally mistaken u for somebody who actually has something between his ears :p

@ 2. ROTFLMAO yes joxer declined my offer to swoop him of his feet in my gallant rush to his defence, but only because he's fat! He was worried about my poor back, u see. :laugh:

Ohhh, TJ you are self-deluded gibberish dispenser and I'm truly sorry Joxer has opted out you daily "healthy laugh" posts...:(

:donkey:

Oh now now, be honest.

Your fat Princess's dusty brush off of your gallantry is proof in itself he is not worried about your poor back.

He just didn't need a ride at the moment because he was to busy looking at the road map for trusses for you.

A good pack mule is not cheap you know and he is saving his pennies to buy the 3rd key :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Meh, let's refrain from starting threads specifically to pick on specific community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.